Finally Doing A Journal

So all 3 of my rare darkness are females...let the games begin!!!! Lmao :)
4x4 scrog of rare darkness in DBHBB under 450 Platinum to finish vegging then theyll flower under 900w mars ll with 2 90w GL8 UFOs...stay tuned :)

Games you haven't seen the games I got for you, leather.... when is the last time you scuzzed brushed the bulkhead,now,, or did some time in the whiskey locker??? snap (ur welcome for the flashback, carry on)

Games you haven't seen the games I got for you, leather.... when is the last time you scuzzed brushed the bulkhead,now,, or did some time in the whiskey locker??? snap (ur welcome for the flashback, carry on)

We had the best fuck fuck games!!!! They loved me when I was in the Army for those 2 years too! Lmao "oh no...a Jarhead!!!"

We had the best fuck fuck games!!!! They loved me when I was in the Army for those 2 years too! Lmao "oh no...a Jarhead!!!"

Yeah, when I went to jump school we/the jarheads,, we proved to be a special breed, many times, many ways. I bet those black hats love the jarheads coming through there,,, whoaaaa ;)

20150602_054302.jpg
20150601_105847.jpg
20150601_105837.jpg
20150601_105822.jpg
20150601_105811.jpg
20150601_105802.jpg
20150601_105751.jpg
20150601_105739.jpg
20150601_105730.jpg

High brix shine and no more nanners!!!

:drool::drool::drool:
Bro, you are killing it!!

Thanks guys! DBHBB strikes again huh? :)
Well, according to the calendar they have 3 weeks left but I'm pretty sure theyll go longer than that...well, the strawberry cough wiIl for sure. The bubbas nugs are hard as rocks and getting heavier by the day. I might have a trick or two up my sleeve to get then heavier before its all said and done. Lets just say the stems are nice and thick and strong...hehe :)

you guys make it real hard to wait for my soil to be done cooking with all these pictures of flawless, trichrome covered plants. I'M READY TO GET GOING!

gorgeous stuff, scrubby. can't wait to see the numbers on that bubba.

hey duggan, it's been cookin since 5-22 so it's still got a little time. I can wait though lol. I'm waitin to harvest my plants I have now then I am going to completely clean and set everything up for highbrix :D

Oh, and I have a plan for the 4th round soil as well. Gonna try to get it dialed in even more so! I have enough to get 4 more 7 gallon pots full and 2/3 bale of promix, half the 3rd round amendment and 30 lbs of wiggle worm...oh, and not to mention the 2 giant root balls thatll come from the SC and BK...the best is yet to come :)

Beautiful scrubby. They actually gave me goosebumps. Ooooooo :laughtwo::green_heart:

You add the root balls from previous grows into your new soil mixes??? That would make sense tho as I am sure they bring lots of nutrients...

In high brix, we try to keep the soil and the biota as happy as possible. Ive dumped plenty of root balls in it and theyre usually gone in just a few days. Then the microbes are nice and happy and ready to feed the next round of ladies
20150604_174841.jpg

My little Marine on guard! If you look real close, you can see the Sergeant chevrons...go on, look!!! Lmao :)

Back
Top Bottom