First Attempted Outdoor Bag Seed Grow In Soil 2017

I've only used neem oil and mixed with soap and water.
What is the water to neeem oil concentrate for you to mix up a spray from that bottle?
It says for fungicide every 7-14 days depending how bad would be 2Tbsp to 1 gallon. For insecticide/miticide depending on infestation 2-4 Tbsp to 1 gallon. I used a little sprayer that's only 1 liter so I did a half teaspoon or so.
420-magazine-mobile1561600999.jpg

It says for fungicide every 7-14 days depending how bad would be 2Tbsp to 1 gallon. For insecticide/miticide depending on infestation 2-4 Tbsp to 1 gallon. I used a little sprayer that's only 1 liter so I did a half teaspoon or so.
420-magazine-mobile1561600999.jpg

This sounds like the same ratio I would use for pure neem oil, so this is a good buy!

With pure neem oil, you can't save the mix to reuse another day, so I suggest you mix up only what you will use in one application- like you did :)

You are using the Dr Earth soil in a bag, right?

You might want to add a handful of earthworm castings after they start to develop flowers, but otherwise I don't think the Dr. Earth soil will need more worm castings. unless you want to reuse the soil after harvest.
No just Dr earth fertilizers
420-magazine-mobile1711895510.jpg

and not together I used the home grown in the soil when I potted them and I added a little of the total advantage the other day and mixed in w topsoil a little. . I'm just using organic soil from home depot with out fertilizer so ive been adding.. I have used this.liquid fish a couple times as either a folia r spray and additional to the fertilizer every so often and at half the strength.
420-magazine-mobile1099865343.jpg

What is your basic medium? Peat?

What is your basic medium? Peat?
With the organic soil it has sphagnum peat moss and some bark and I mixed in a little bit coco coir.
This sounds like the same ratio I would use for pure neem oil, so this is a good buy!

With pure neem oil, you can't save the mix to reuse another day, so I suggest you mix up only what you will use in one application- like you did :)

Off that's the case, a nice top dressing of earthworm castings would be good.
Be mindful after though, you're not gonna want to overdo the N!!
That's why I waited after I Bought it since I just fed them and FIMmed then. They look happy but its also been raining the past 2 data.

Worm casting will work for you and a small addition of epsom salts or dolomite lime. You need to give them solid calcium/magnesium diet. Worm castings can be also processed into compost tea that will raise immunity to pests.

Worm casting will work for you and a small addition of epsom salts or dolomite lime. You need to give them solid calcium/magnesium diet. Worm castings can be also processed into compost tea that will raise immunity to pests.
Cool I forgot to mention I have also been using.small amount.of Epsom salts both.in.soil.and as foliar spray... But every other.time from feedings.

Oh no it's rAined so hard I.might have drowned my seedling ):
Get her out of the rain and let her dry out. Remember, these things are 'weeds' they can really surprise you.
I had a cutting, grow roots, while sitting in an old half drank cup of coffee. Lol

Get her out of the rain and let her dry out. Remember, these things are 'weeds' they can really surprise you.
I had a cutting, grow roots, while sitting in an old half drank cup of coffee. Lol
Could I put a little bit of the routing stuff on it the hormone and repot it and just hope for the best?

Well the girls are looking good today I swear the rain made my whole garden grow about 4 inches. I came out this morning and my tomatoes are trying to take over and I already need to repot both my girls because the roots are growing out the bottom... So now into a 5 gallon. I was wondering if it's too soon or not soon enough or if I should just let it go but I need them to start bushing out and not getting taller. Right now they kinda blend in with the rest of my garden. Can I FIM again or supercrop or LST

Back
Top Bottom