First Basement Grow

ok i am having trouble seein the posts so youll have to be patient with me... I am currently painstakingly uploading photos... Once i get done with this I will have to figure out how to attach certain photos not all in media... kinda a pain cant even eliminate photos i no longer want in media or album, at least i havent figured it out.... tho not much time spent here mostly with the girls as they are like most women and increase their neediness the longer they around... jk all the ladies..... lol

420 Gallery Guide - How to Upload Photos

If you are on a computer click the link then scroll up.

You can not delete anything from this site, so only upload what you want to use. Also, posts are that way too.

Sorry for all the problems so far....

But welcome to the forums.... :thumb:

Ok so todays issues is fungus gnats.... I have 6 girls who are approaching the out door life as i am inside perpetual and outdoor dependent right now.... i only have an "issue" with one headband.... i have tried sand and tobacco juice as well as many other organic only ways to rid them... they seem to be doing well (gnats) in that one female... trying to stay plant friendly for now but they are approaching their 90 day birthday.... they will be into the great outdoors soon and i would like to have them all on same routines for nutes and insect control... any quick killer ideas and of course all help is appreciated

interesting thought there man... i have been drying out on that one as i recently realized that the pot it is in is a bottom water style... my bro in law couldnt get em going so i inherited them... as clones he already had them in 4 gal buckets so i am now teaching as well as tryin to manage an entire pre garden (veggies too) been a long couple of frustrating months but i was taught so i have to teach at least what i know... also someone mentioned cat litter as another medium for sand??

I personally wouldn't use cat litter only because I'm not sure what's in all the different kinds, sand is cheaper and they dug it out of the ground. It can be frustrating cleaning up after others messes atleast your trying to reeducate him. 4gal for clones is large. My 2 month old is only in a 2 gal. Larger containers with too small of plants contribute to overly moist soil conditions. We feel the need to water the whole pot instead of just the root system at first. I don't see run off for the first few weeks.

Just got back up from girls.... spritzd with tobaccy juice again, it does seem to stem the growth of gnats.... still working on selecting only one photo from album to put on this journal... i go to camera icon and try to drag photo no dice, i click continue no dice... i really need to figure that out.... well that and the college bracket champs lol

Just got back up from girls.... spritzd with tobaccy juice again, it does seem to stem the growth of gnats.... still working on selecting only one photo from album to put on this journal... i go to camera icon and try to drag photo no dice, i click continue no dice... i really need to figure that out.... well that and the college bracket champs lol

You must upload photos first to the site:

420 Gallery Guide - How to Upload Photos

If on a computer scroll up.

Just noticed, the images have disappeared from the tutorial. I've contacted the admins about it. :(

ok so i have photos uploaded to media on my account... success there... now i am not able to add those photos to any post it says position cursor then click on camera i am not a computer dumbass by any means but i have not seen any posted pics yet and have tried many different ways

ok so i have photos uploaded to media on my account... success there... now i am not able to add those photos to any post it says position cursor then click on camera i am not a computer dumbass by any means but i have not seen any posted pics yet and have tried many different ways
You do not have a camera icon at the top of the posting box (where you are typing)? It also has bold, italic, etc.

ok well i am typing where i am allowed to add... with italics and a couple dif subs all in same line... it has gallery embed which allows me to access my pics i have uploaded
After you click the pictures, you must scroll down and click continue. If you don't nothing is added.

When you upload a picture from your camera or computer into your gallery, you can scroll down once you are completed and there is a small icon on the right hand side with three dots horizontally laid out with a small arrow pointing downwards beside it. You click that button and a list of editing options will show up including how to rotate your photos. You have to be careful though, once you upload your photos to the members Gallery, there is a certain time limit for you are no longer able to edit your photos. I too found out the hard way, I was pulling my hair out until another member told me about it. Glad to see you are having some progress.

Glad you finally got it. I'm sure it was aggravating.....

:thumb:

Ahh.... found you. :battingeyelashes: Just wanted to mark my spot over here out if the way so I won’t get stepped on. I’m still at lunch. I’ll catch up later.

Back
Top Bottom