First Grow of Many

:morenutes:

Howdy, those plants vegetated very well. They're just begging to me saying "Please let me outside!", they really wanna be free :)
Still no flowering progress on the KC-45? Interesting...Hope you can give those ladies some more room, those are some good specimens there that need to reach their true potential :Namaste:

Whooopie! I ordered my tent today guys so it will be here on Tuesday whoopee and I believe I don't work Tuesday I am so excited right now guys lol

Sweet man, looking forward to seeing your new tent, whats the next upgrade? HID lights maybe? they will improve your yield and potency greatly over any other upgrade, Definitely worth the investment.

Stoked myself about my "little ones" - I have Trans Siberian and La Bella seeds awaiting in the darkness. Thought I would stager them so I could try and have crop coming all the time. Will see. :bongrip:
I'm trying to get the same thing going GR8; A neverendingharvest...

i'm not very conected with inches, then to answer your question, please tell me the mesures in Metric and which light you'll use inside the new space.
i'm sure you'll have loads of fun Flex.

Wooo ok guys tent got here today I was so excited I set it up and got all my cfls in there going to probably add some more lights in there and yes my next upgrade will either be a set of leds or a hid and an additional tent that is bigger :) I have some pics using webcam my s3 charger port broke so I have to wait till Thursday to see what Sprints repair center says about it. I am about to post the couple pics that I did get with my webcam. Also what have you guys been up too? Any significant updates on your grows I should definitely check out?

Picture00472.jpg
Picture0048.jpg
Picture0049.jpg
Picture00502.jpg
Picture00512.jpg

Pics for you guys enjoy these girls and guys I will be posting more pics as soooooon as I can I promise

Wooo ok guys tent got here today I was so excited I set it up and got all my cfls in there going to probably add some more lights in there and yes my next upgrade will either be a set of leds or a hid and an additional tent that is bigger :) I have some pics using webcam my s3 charger port broke so I have to wait till Thursday to see what Sprints repair center says about it. I am about to post the couple pics that I did get with my webcam. Also what have you guys been up too? Any significant updates on your grows I should definitely check out?

Nice tent man. While LED's have come along way i still recommend HID's over them at this point, mainly because of the cost. I looked into replacing my 1000w with LED's but after talking with a couple suppliers of high quality LED's i discovered to get the same coverage i would need to spend close to $1600. A good brand name 1000w digital ballast can be had for under $300. Though if heat build up is a issue and you have the $$ to spend, a few banks of Quality LED's is a good choice.

My grows going great, everything is looking good. Looks like my plants have stopped their stretching finally.Took a couple pics today, check'em out..
IMG_087426.JPG
IMG_087519.JPG

:Namaste:

Wow man just a great grow I am definitely going to get a 400w for my tent I definitely do not need a 1000w lol and I apologize for my crappy web cam guys

lol ya a 1000 watt is overkill for your tent. what size is your tent? 4x2x7? with a 400w you may not even have to air cool it as long as you have a good extraction fan, also depends what the ambient temp is in the room the tent is in. Are you going to stick to soil in future grows? you can build a small deep water culture system for up to 9 plants for around 50-60 bucks, or buy a pre-made one on ebay, little more expensive but saves you the work.

Ehh I am more of a natural guy lol I love the smell of the soil and I figure if it has been grown in soil for so long that it cant be that bad of a choice but I may try coco and soil mix next go round and the tent is 4x2x5.5 I believe 7 is overkill for thati am trying to do ya know

Yes! As soon as I flipped to 12/12 it started to show more progressive signs of flower as soon as I have a better camera again I will post the pics for you guys I am so happy this is going to be the girls first night in the tent with 8 cfls on them instead of just 4 so I think they are going to like it in there

Ehh I am more of a natural guy lol I love the smell of the soil and I figure if it has been grown in soil for so long that it cant be that bad of a choice but I may try coco and soil mix next go round and the tent is 4x2x5.5 I believe 7 is overkill for thati am trying to do ya know
I hear ya, i started in actual soil, then moved to Promix BX, basically the same as coco, and finally onto hydro. I prefer Hydro myself, far less mess, very low risk of bugs, faster growth and bigger yields. Plus once you get the hang of it there's very little maintenance required. But its all personal preference in the end. Plus i've been doing it so long that the fun factor of playing with my plants wore off about 15 years ago. LOL I get the most enjoyment out of the journals i keep and going back and looking at each weeks growth,the end yield and how the final product turned out after a good cure. Drying and curing is very important so make sure you have a plan worked out ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom