First BP Grow white widow

GG , beautiful plant man! absolutely flawless!!! Your going to have a nice supply of some soaring sativa headies in a couple months ;)

Sorry man somehow I didn't have this subscribed. Well now I'm hanging close and watching...

Rite on man thx stay tuned im so close to bein done im almost done resizing pix from yesterday i got high and lazy lol, but after i load these here im cookin breakfast ha ha ha

Ok friends after the long awaited lol (Only 1 day) pictures here we go

This here is just a ball of roots
SDC11835.JPG

This is just an idea at how big the trunk is
SDC11838.JPG

Ok now to the plant itself
SDC11844.JPG

SDC11846.JPG

SDC11849.JPG

SDC11850.JPG

SDC11853.JPG

Thats all for now, Now im about to go cook breakfast wife waitin on me lol i made a promise. Ill be back after a while but you know me i want some input.

Oh i forgot to mention she is 35in thats about an in a day somedays a lil more and about a full gal a day also

GG your plant is very sativa dominant. Even though you are only a week behind me you will have a way longer flowering. Even though mine will take longer then normal just because I am me. Please friend me I don't know who and you are one of the few I talk to all the time that isn't on my friends list.

Haha I have much more root mass after dwarf roots jk. Your plants look way better then mine and you know that. I gotta have something better then you.

Question for the masses that I don't think I have ever seen an answer to. Do roots sink or sit on the top of the water? Mine sit on top both grows and was wondering if that was normal.

GG your plant is very sativa dominant. Even though you are only a week behind me you will have a way longer flowering. Even though mine will take longer then normal just because I am me. Please friend me I don't know who and you are one of the few I talk to all the time that isn't on my friends list.

Haha I have much more root mass after dwarf roots jk. Your plants look way better then mine and you know that. I gotta have something better then you.

Question for the masses that I don't think I have ever seen an answer to. Do roots sink or sit on the top of the water? Mine sit on top both grows and was wondering if that was normal.

Ok just waitin on you to accept my friend. Yeah im kinda stoked for it even though it will be a long flower it will all be worth it and if you were near by we'd smoke one with you just for all the attention and friendship you have givin me. Well thats always a good thing to have that good root mass i think mine is pretty decent and gettin thick in some areas so you must just be in ahh with your roots lol. I'm really glad to hear ppl talk so well about my girl even though i think she looks a lil dry i been havin some problems gettin my humidity to stay above 13 since i have moved it into this big room with all this air space. I cant really see my roots cause my flower nutes make water look like muddy water but i can say that i see about 25% of the roots floatin and the rest must be under water since i cant see em.

Thought you said you were in sf. It is that dry there in the summer? That would be a long drive...only 9 hours from SD.

I am going to check my ppm. I gave nutes last night and I don't think my plants like anything above low 300's. They look ok but see some spots this morning. Will update in a bit. I am pissed. I might need to just give in and put on my ac. I have a vent in the closet. It is and will be cool the next few days so all should be good but the last few were hot and tank issues again. I am doing a remove and freeze today, that is going to be my name for removing the water cooling it and putting it back. The water temp is 75 so not horrible but need it lower. The room as always is 80.

Yeah your not soundin to bad there, and im not sure i know where sf and sd are if that san fran and san diego then ok and no im up in the mountains of NM closer to CO towns then NM, But headin to az and cali this summer to visit family and let my fam meet my wife and boys and we will be headin to san diego for the beaches. I think if i had an AC unit in my room i wouldnt want to use it for electric bill purposes lol.

ok ppm only 423 and my plants flipped out. I guess can't go above 330. I can't be nice to these plants. Maybe I should just take the mean root and they would do better.

yeah i guess your just havin some punk plants just givin you a hard time but i know you can handle and will get em under control

Beautiful! So greeeeeen. She is kinda stretching out on the tops there huh...as long as she produces some nice nugs, it's all good. :grinjoint:

Guess we won't be harvesting at the same time because of the sativa-ness of your girl. Where'd you get your seeds from?

Thank you thank you she is nice and pretty to me lol and yeah she stretchin i raised my lights up to help maybe. Yeah you will get to harvest before me but thats cool as long as im happy with the overall yield lol. I cant remember exactly but its like cannabas seeds its in my thread somewhere like page 10 or so

You know you may not be the first one who has noticed that but you are the first that has mentioned that they noticed lol. I was plannin on doin it myself but wasnt sure but when roseman had made that same suggestion that was all it took for me to do that. I am hopin it will help her fill out some more

If you go back to Rosemans tutorial and look at the pics during flower, you'll notice all his CFL reflectors are pointing directly at the colas and bud sites. Some pointing directly down and some at an angle. If you could move those side lights closer to the buds it would help too. Thanks for the rep.

Yeah man anytime i can rep someone or someone reps me i like to. I know i been tellin myself that if i could just move my lights a lil bit closer id be happier but i cant without movin the plant closer to the lights, but if i do that then a lot of the leaves and growth will be pressed up against the wall

Back
Top Bottom