First indoor grow, suggestions?

You can get a 300 watt 2700 k @4200 lumens for 1 just under $15 At H/D the keep them with the sodium and M/H light bulbs where I'm from. I think Joe Coffee is right about using a 400 watt hps lamp in that tight of a space, it might cook the plants or burn the house down! It's just not worth the risk!

I couldn't find it list on there website, but have a picture of it for you and as I said they kept them with the HPS MH light bulbs not with the CFL's, the price was $ 14.95

IMG_20592.JPG

I couldn't find it list on there website, but have a picture of it for you and as I said they kept them with the HPS MH light bulbs not with the CFL's, the price was $ 14.95

IMG_20592.JPG

Do you think this is sufficient to flower one or two plants?
:thanks:

I think that there would be a number of other factors to consider, with answering that question.
1) Size of grow area
2) surface of the grow area, wall coverings ie white paint, mylar foil?
3) How larger a plant are we working with? & how big do you want it to get?

Just about anything is possilble, under the right conditions, and with the right care. I germed 15 seeds, into seedling with mine, and have 13 health plant vegging in the same cabinet, but have since changed the light, to a 250 watt M/H and in the space they were in, it started to cook them, had to switch back to cfl's before I lost them all, I need a larger veg cabinet for that light.

I believe with the space your using you might be able to pull it off, you might have to supplement the lower canopy with some additional lighting, as the grow progresses. But like I have stated before, I'm not the most seasoned grower here. Just another guy learning from what he has read here.

Well thanks for all the help everyone, but I won't be doing anymore indoor growing until i have my own house. My dad found my box and everything in my closet and i had to get rid of it, i still got the cup of seeds and will continue to try outdoors. It's the worst time to start growing but ill try and see what I get

white hairs to turn red, orangLook for the e or brown, and the false seed pods ( you did pull the males, right?) to swell with resins. When most of the pistils have turned color (~80%), the flowers are ripe to harvest. Don't touch those buds! Touch only the large fan leaves if you want to inspect the buds, as the THC will come off on your fingers and reduce the overall yield if mishandled.[/QUOTE]I hope thism helps I have been looking to find the same information you were asking for!

white hairs to turn red, orangLook for the e or brown, and the false seed pods ( you did pull the males, right?) to swell with resins. When most of the pistils have turned color (~80%), the flowers are ripe to harvest. Don't touch those buds! Touch only the large fan leaves if you want to inspect the buds, as the THC will come off on your fingers and reduce the overall yield if mishandled.

I hope thism helps I have been looking to find the same information you were asking for![/QUOTE]

I had 2 plants in that bucket to start, they were both around a foot tall, then one disappeared i donno what exactly happened to it but i remember it rained hard. So it's the only plant, no males. All of the hairs are red or orangish i think. They look better now those pics were from about 2 weeks ago. I have a video clip of the buds that i took about a week ago right when it was getting dark, but you can still see how big the buds are getting...

video

You, might want to think about that, I read somewhere here that misting your plants late in flower could cause mold in plants? you may want to ask someone with more experience with it.

Back
Top Bottom