First Time Indoor Grow

I read 2-3 times the plants size at flip to 12/12 is what the plant grows to. This may be very true and I have seen many examples of it on this site. But with a shorter veg time I would say this isn't the case. I only had one plant actually double in growth and the rest where about 1.5 x there size when flipped. I'm at just over 4 weeks veg and coming up on 7 weeks flower.

Royal Queen Seeds recommends a 9 week flowering time for your White Widow cannabis plants. I would check the trichomes with a 30x jewelers loupe at 8 weeks and see how many amber trichomes have formed at that point. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15 % amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent. what size is your growing area?

White Widow

White Widow (by Royal Queen Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loupe

Hey guys, my little plant didn't grew much this past days.
She was kinda sad and under-watered, because i was only checking the plants for water on the same day as my big plant.

So, you guys said that i shouldn't FIM because it would take more time to vegetate, and since i wanted to harvest around December 28th, it wasn't a good idea.
I didn't listen at all, i saw all the plants that people were FIM'ng and getting mad results, so i FIM'd last week.
Today i saw the progress of the plant due to the FIM i did, and i was happy. It grew 3 more nodes since last week.
I saw somewhere that i shouldn't FIM and FIM again, i should FIM and TOP, so today i TOP'd the plant, and if she recovers like last time, i will flip the plant in 1 week to 12/12.

My box is pretty small, so i have to do it anyways.

I'll leave ya some pictures so you guys can give your opinions.

The little one, pretty much the same as last time i posted
I didn't TOP'd this one this week, i FIM'd last week and that's it for her.
I'm hoping i can get something like 5g for this one.

su7o.jpg

Here's my big one, i was so happy with it, i've been watching alot of other people's journals and at 3 weeks people don't have their plants like mine

dmfc.jpg

nqfn.jpg

ptn9.jpg

Mine is short and bushy, have alot of nodes.
I already trimmed the leafs so i could get more light into those mid nodes

So, i wasn't noticing any kinda of grow in my small plant, and since i'm going on 12/12 next monday, i decided to let it grow vertically instead of horizontally.
She's small, and she wont grow any more than my big one, since i'm using the small pot on her.

Here is she now
unar.jpg

uo3b.jpg

Here's something that i was very happy about.
6wy6.jpg

So, today i started the initiation to flowering stage, already set the timer to 12/12, gave them nutes (little bit to start the process) and added a 23W 2700K CFL since i haven't found above 30W wattage. I'm currently running a 101Wattage power.

I removed the "clips" i used for LST, because my plants are way too small, i'll let it get bigger for a while

d5g5.jpg

So, i wasn't feeling like i should continue growing the small plant, since she is really small, so i went and did an experiment.
I removed the small plant from the small pot and washed all the roots, removed all the dirt. In the end i decided to pot as an experiment the plant with less roots into a bigger pot. I will be doing 12/12 in both of them until the bigger plant is ready.

This was Day 1 of Flowering anyways, the plant didn't react bad to the nutes i gave, so it was a good day

y4il.jpg

t8ko.jpg

qx8w.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom