First Time Indoor Grow

Subscribed, welcome to :420:! This really is the best site of it's kind, you will feel very welcome here I'm sure. With cfls you can get some decent buds, you just have get some airflow at the top of the canopy, especially with seedlings. If you can find that perfect distance in veg, the babies won't stretch much under cfls, nice tightly spaced nodes.

The final setup.
Couldn't fit the 3 big pots, so went for this ones instead

ebSaXmE.jpg

New update:

Just bought 30W 6400K CFL and a 33W 6400 CFL, the one on the photos is a 23W 2700K CFL.

Question now:

Should i keep all 3 running, making 86W total or remove the 2700K one and make 63W total?

About the extractor, i found an old one that i used to have for my computer, i'm thinking about using that one instead of buying a new one.

About the fan, i think i'll keep using the one on the photo

I was thinking about leaving the front door open all the time, until i find a way to put the fan behind the box.
My idea is to leave lights on from 06am to 12pm, and lights off from 12pm till 06am.
I got the box in my room, it's easy for me to control the lighting process in the beginning

It won't hurt to leave the 2700K cfl in there, the plants won't mind the mixed spectrum. If you have a heat issue, then removing it may help you, but if you can cool the space effectively, cram those cfls in there.

It will help a lot with troubleshooting. As well as being sure you're providing the best environment for your plants. PH has a lot to do with what nutrients that are in the soil are actually able to be absorbed by the plant.

Back
Top Bottom