First Time Indoor Grow

I wanted to harvest around December 15th, so i can smoke them at December 31st to January 1st with my friends.
When should i put them to flower? i want to have a decent yield, like 20g dry a plant.
Should i transplant them now to bigger pots or wait until they are a bit bigger?
Should i start TOP'ng or FIM'ng at the 2nd node?

I'm thinking that White Widow is an 8 or 9 week flower. That is under ideal conditions. I currently have two at 52 days flower. There are pics in my journal. I haven't finished them so I have no idea how much weight I will get but given your space and time constrictions I'm thinking 20g dry is a pretty high goal. Maybe not impossible but I think you would have to keep everything perfectly dialed in. Good luck to you and check out my journal if you get a chance.

The pot size for those plants is fine, I would top the 3rd set of true leaves. I topped 4 out if the 8 plants I started and they all are preforming better than most if the in topped ones. Except the lemon kush , she's a beast looks like a Christmas tree.

If you want to harvest before xmas, you should flip them by the end of the month, at the latest, but the buds might not be dry, and definitely won't be cured. There are some methods to quick dry the buds, the way I do it only takes 3-4 days, and doesn't decrease potency like some methods do.

Hey guys, I've been away for a few days
This was October 9th (9th day of Vegetation)
r6vu.jpg

So, got some updates:
- Switched the lamps to horizontally
- Added a 45W and a 33W instead of the 30W and 33W that i had before
- Got rid of one plant due to space issues
- FIM'd for the first time the two plants
- Starting LST training

So, both plants are small (like i want them) and they have already 4 nodes, i fim'd on the 3rd one yesterday (October 13th)
asrg.jpg

ysl0.jpg

This was today October 14th (14th day of Vegetation)

Overview:
c64i.jpg

Small pot one:
fijs.jpg

Big pot one:
ewxy.jpg

Guys, i've been thinking.
My box is pretty small, i'm going to have to transplant the small pot plant into one like my other plant, and i've been researching on how much the plant grows in flowering stage, and for what i've seen, it grows alot.

I was thinking about flipping on October's 28th and make a 8week flowering.

Question is, should i do that or flip on October's 21st and make it a 9week flowering?

I've just seen a guy flip to flowering after 30days, and do a 8week flowering and get 100g dried with a 400W cfl setup

Back
Top Bottom