First BP Grow white widow

Re: First BP grow white widdow

everyone loves to see the two together lol
SDC11368.JPG

Now the baby she seems to be strugglin i also notice what i think might be nute burn but at the same time i didnt realize it till i moved my lil light off of it so i could be burn from it too so i raised lights a lil bit
SDC11364.JPG

SDC11365.JPG

Ok guys ill be uploadin some pix a lil bit later but first time for an update. On wed i took my water pump out and went up to full strength nutes. I have noticed since then my water temp stays bout 64. Also yesterday i had started 20/4 lighting schedule im going to go head and run it like that for the next week and a half then im goin to throw em into flowerin. My question is when i switch over to flower mode do i start the flower nutes like i did for the veg nutes 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, then full strength or can i start out a lil heavier cause of the size. At this point my baby is 7.5 inches and miss spoiled is 11.5 inches. Also do i flush with just water for a while before i switch to flower or do i flush for a while when i switch to flower or do i run nutes till i flower and start nutes as soon as i start flowerin. Bout to take pix now and upload might take a min but check back in couple hours.

When you switch to 12/12 light schedule for flowering, I suggest staying with the Veg nutes for at least 1 week. This will help provide the plant with the fuel it needs for this "stretch" period. The plant will grow quickly at first.

After the first week of 12/12 then you could go to flowering nutes. You should be slow with adding the nutes, but no need to be nearly as slow as the first dose of veg nutes. Since these plants are well established by this time, they are hungry. But too much is bad, where too little can be easily fixed. I would start with maybe a half dose or so. See how they react over the next couple days. Add more if they are fine. Would hate for you to burn them bad with a heavy dose.

A flush is not needed. Some people flush before going into flower, but it is not needed if everything if fine.

everyone loves to see the two together lol
SDC11368.JPG

Now the baby she seems to be strugglin i also notice what i think might be nute burn but at the same time i didnt realize it till i moved my lil light off of it so i could be burn from it too so i raised lights a lil bit
SDC11364.JPG

SDC11365.JPG

They look pretty good to me.

No plant we grow is perfect. A leaf here and there might look bad, but overall they look good. Maybe some more will chime in!

Thanx bro i been gettin pretty much the same input bout keepin em on flower nutes for a week or so untill switchin over. Plus burns went away i went head and changed water out and just a couple tips now but nothin hardly noticable. I'm deffinatley getting pretty anxious but im going to hold out and waite one week from tomorrow that will put em at 6and 7 weeks. Now in that first week of flower is when they will just blow up in heighth? I cant waite to see how much all i hear is how much they tend to grow in thier flowering stage.

Im going to do another res change tomorrow and hit em with another full dose of veg nutes. Ill take some more pix tomorrow and post em and let you guys see what they look like now specialy Miss spoiled she tends to be growin fast id say bout 3/4 inch a day now since i switched over to 20/4. Also drinkin close to 1/2 gal of water a day

Rite on man i will deffinatley keep on grow nute a good week and a half or so then res change her up and switch to bloom nutes.

Ok time for an update friends, i did a res change today gave em the recomended heavy feeding wich is 3 tsp to gal. They are 5 and 6 weeks old today so we are exactly one week out from starting the flower cycle. YAY! But my one question is my roots look a lil brown towards the top but smell fine in fact smell like some very fresh alf alfa. But other then that they look fine.

Ok here goes some pix.

This here is the roots im talking about.
SDC11371.JPG

This is a frontal shot
SDC11372.JPG

This is from behind
SDC11373.JPG

And last but not least an aireal shot
SDC11374.JPG

thx man yeah she looks good thats the one that was in byherself for a week and i believe she was spoiled waiting on that other to open up from seed. Yeah i was pretty worried about that myself i was wandering what if i put her in her own bucket or do you think it will be pointless. Like i said im hopin for 2 oz's per plant but will be pretty happy if i get 3 oz's between the 2 of em.

thx man yeah she looks good thats the one that was in byherself for a week and i believe she was spoiled waiting on that other to open up from seed. Yeah i was pretty worried about that myself i was wandering what if i put her in her own bucket or do you think it will be pointless. Like i said im hopin for 2 oz's per plant but will be pretty happy if i get 3 oz's between the 2 of em.

The big one may just crowd out the little one. It would be great to give the little one a home of it's own, but I'm not sure it's absolutely necessary.

yeah i didnt think it would be necessary i was just wanderin cause i have another bucket already made just somethin i did with some spare time on my hands lol. What can crowdin her do just a slight decrease in yield or what?

Rite thats what i figured. Thinkin i might put her in her own bucket then before they start to flower so when she stretches she has room and plenty of light to stretch and maybe she'll catch up to my spoiled one.

well when i filled up that bucket it leaked bad in the bottom where the side and bottom meet so i may leave her dependin on next time i go to town

Hey guys i have a question in which requires some of anyones input, but lookin at my plants they look as if they are 2 different strains. Now i know White Widow is a 40:60 indica to sativa, the baby has more of an indica type leaf and my spoiled one favors more of a sativa. You see my question is can two seeds from the same strain dominate and favor two different plant styles?

ok this here is my baby favoring the indica
SDC11379.JPG

And this here is my Spoiled one favoring the sativa
SDC11378.JPG

Now this is just what it looks like to me i may be wrong i just want some of your thoughts.

Well guys i just got back from town got another dual air pump with two air stones, a couple of buckets and lids one more small light reflector just to throw in there for another side lighting. So now since my girls just woke up from there lil sleep time im going to transfer my baby into her own bucket. I set one up before i got online been lettin stones soak in ph water and i filled the bucket up and added nutes to level and got my water pH'd and sittin here so everything is ready to go just about.

Nutes are Foxfarm grow big at heavy feeding strength 3tsp=1gal and i dont know my ppm level honsetly i dont even have the rite equipment to renderin a readin for that i just have test strips for the pH level. Yeah i already know they arent that accurate im waitin on my new meters to come in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom