First DWC

Here she is

16133421260356395848576146472789.jpg

Well thank you for your kind words. This was my first dwc attempt and wasn't really expecting this plant to grow as it came from a seed I found in a bag of weed I bought off my buddy. I did purchase a few feminized autos for my next attempt, so I'm gonna take the knowledge I learnt with this one to try and make the next one better. Oakville is kinda far from me as I live in durham region. I would love to expand my tent but the joys of living in a apartment. Right now as for nutes I'm using GH three part mix with calimagic and hygrozyme and the gh bloom booster liquid Kool bloom i think it's called
I did dwc for a year and I found out the hard way if u dont have a chiller or can't keep ur res water temp under 68F use hydroguard from bionicare with ur nuts it helps with heat and root rot save my crop just a fyi for dwc and rdwc growers

I just have a question about my next grow it will be my first time growing autos do they feed the same as photo period plants, as I've read they are light feeders and wait till the second set of leaves grows before starting feeding cycle

I just have a question about my next grow it will be my first time growing autos do they feed the same as photo period plants, as I've read they are light feeders and wait till the second set of leaves grows before starting feeding cycle
You have to respond to the plants needs .:Namaste: I would start lite 1/4 dose of recommended nutes for any plant and go from there .. congrats on your harvest!

They aren’t necessarily “light eaters”. In my opinion, the risk is in the predetermined vegetative window And any mistakes (over feeding) compound the damage. Generally, no plant needs much of anything through the 3rd node unless you are in a completely inert setting. Today’s autos are different than when they 1st hit the scene. You used to get 5 nodes or 28 days (whatever came first).

They aren’t necessarily “light eaters”. In my opinion, the risk is in the predetermined vegetative window And any mistakes (over feeding) compound the damage. Generally, no plant needs much of anything through the 3rd node unless you are in a completely inert setting. Today’s autos are different than when they 1st hit the scene. You used to get 5 nodes or 28 days (whatever came first).
Thank you for your help Spitz, I guess i will feed around no more then I heard around 600 ppm range but I heard some people feed upwards of 1000 ppm. Right now the seeds being germinated so I have a bit before feeding starts. I plan on following this schedule

Recirculating-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg

No, I’ve saw them before, but it’s just a money grab. Those are the things they have right beside the till at a grocery store... you know, last minute grabs... things you could definitely use, but can be done with something else easily too lol, but it’s up to you :thumb:

No, I’ve saw them before, but it’s just a money grab. Those are the things they have right beside the till at a grocery store... you know, last minute grabs... things you could definitely use, but can be done with something else easily too lol, but it’s up to you :thumb:
Ty sir just saw them on Amazon and was curious

Back
Top Bottom