First DWC

Heres just a little update on my lady

20201222_184219_HDR.jpg

20201222_184207_HDR.jpg

20201222_184141_HDR.jpg

Just read your thread. Good job on your grow.

I'm in Canada as well doing RDWC for a few years, so feel your pain on the cost of some items here. Nutrients can be pricey too.

There used to be a Homegrown Hydroponics store by the Hotbox in Kensington Market, with some knowledgable staff, (when they weren't too stoned) and decent prices, but it closed just as legalization started. Weird timing. Next closest is in Oakville. I used their own nutrients, a 2 part mix at a good price and it worked. Canadian Tire sells some nutes called RootFarm, a 2 part solution that I've used a couple of times and seems to work also. (i'm not too picky, just watch the ppms and the plants)

I never bothered with any root stuff as it was so expensive but never had a problem. (knock on wood) I keep the water cool as it's in a basement.

If you want to expand to a reservoir and a couple of plants I just re-did my setup so can let you know where I sourced the few parts needed locally.

Maybe try a more aggresive SCROG next time to help with the space. Enjoy the results of your work.

Just read your thread. Good job on your grow.

I'm in Canada as well doing RDWC for a few years, so feel your pain on the cost of some items here. Nutrients can be pricey too.

There used to be a Homegrown Hydroponics store by the Hotbox in Kensington Market, with some knowledgable staff, (when they weren't too stoned) and decent prices, but it closed just as legalization started. Weird timing. Next closest is in Oakville. I used their own nutrients, a 2 part mix at a good price and it worked. Canadian Tire sells some nutes called RootFarm, a 2 part solution that I've used a couple of times and seems to work also. (i'm not too picky, just watch the ppms and the plants)

I never bothered with any root stuff as it was so expensive but never had a problem. (knock on wood) I keep the water cool as it's in a basement.

If you want to expand to a reservoir and a couple of plants I just re-did my setup so can let you know where I sourced the few parts needed locally.

Maybe try a more aggresive SCROG next time to help with the space. Enjoy the results of your work.
Well thank you for your kind words. This was my first dwc attempt and wasn't really expecting this plant to grow as it came from a seed I found in a bag of weed I bought off my buddy. I did purchase a few feminized autos for my next attempt, so I'm gonna take the knowledge I learnt with this one to try and make the next one better. Oakville is kinda far from me as I live in durham region. I would love to expand my tent but the joys of living in a apartment. Right now as for nutes I'm using GH three part mix with calimagic and hygrozyme and the gh bloom booster liquid Kool bloom i think it's called

RabidElmo Thanks for the link. Hadn't heard of them and I like the delivery in Canada so that's good.

Northern, I noticed Canuk is a sponsor and I've had some good luck with quite a few of their selection. You didn't actually suggest buying them from the government did you???:) (just kidding I'm sure they're great, but they only grow slowly for 2 hours a day and never on the weekend.)

RabidElmo Thanks for the link. Hadn't heard of them and I like the delivery in Canada so that's good.

Northern, I noticed Canuk is a sponsor and I've had some good luck with quite a few of their selection. You didn't actually suggest buying them from the government did you???:) (just kidding I'm sure they're great, but they only grow slowly for 2 hours a day and never on the weekend.)
Haha that’s too freaking funny!!

I would check the sponsors first and foremost, a lot of the time they have great promos.

the odd dispensary in you’re local town might have some seeds as well if you’re looking for going with money in hand and walk out with seeds in hand.

Haha that’s too freaking funny!!

I would check the sponsors first and foremost, a lot of the time they have great promos.

the odd dispensary in you’re local town might have some seeds as well if you’re looking for going with money in hand and walk out with seeds in hand.
I’m staying PC now a days ..I got off track during the election fiasco and lost 2 plants ! Nothing but the high road here now hahahaha

Hello I just gave her a water change for the ripening week and she came out to 520 ppm and 1.1 ec does this sound ok or should I adjust
No adjustment necessary in my opinion .. at this point you know what your girls need ....they look fantastic!
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom