First ever grow -- blue cheese

P280309_15_39_01_.JPG

There you go, thats what I like to see... You got some side lighting going.. you can also split that into four bulbs if you ever feel the need... Nice job perky........

sup ppl. jus wonderin wat is the best way to tell when the plant should be harvested or when i should stop feeding b4 harvest. thanks

You'll need to look at the trichomes with a pocket microscope.
They will go from clear to cloudy to amber.
You want to flush when the trichomes are about all cloudy.
Harvest when they are half cloudy and half amber.
Looking good. hope it's some sweet smoke!

i'm in my 7th week of flower w/ my blue cheese girls and they look pretty similar to what you have. i'm using a 400w HPS in my grow tent instead of the CFLs this time. used the CFLs last time and got good results, buds werent very dense though. the best thing to do with CFL is to try and scrog and keep everything at one height, that way you don't have to put light on the sides and in between the plants.

My buds seem to have really packed on some weight in the last 2 weeks though, so just let them grow and i'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

BTW, i also have the barney's feminised blue cheese, did you notice the difference in look of the Barney's Blue cheese and the big buddha blue cheese. the barney's looked a lot more colorful to me, but both looked really tasty!! good luck man, my shit smells fruity as fuck hopes yours works out.

yea hazy i got the same m8, barneys feminised. these stink out my house aswell m8. u got any photos of yours m8. cheers.

cheers notreallyhere n l8tnightskunk. they are gettin nice n frosty. jus waitin on delivery of the pocket microscope to check the trichomes and see how ther going!

i don't have a camera right now to take pictures, but mine look pretty much exactly like your pictures. you can tell they have a couple weeks left, but they look tastier everyday. mine stink a little bit, but i have a homemade carbon scrubber and some other odor absorbers around the house so it helps keep the smell down.

sup ppl. my microscope came today. the trichomes are all cloudy and the odd amber/cloudy trichome. time to flush?

the lower buds on the plant are still mostly clear with a few cloudy trichs. can i cut off the higher buds which are ready and let the lower buds ripen?

Back
Top Bottom