First Gold Leaf Grow

It's called my new dwc Afghan Kush and flower mother's

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

OK BC I always plant training, check out my thread
I will do that.

Here's a pick of my next crop starting.
3 Gold Leafs - 2 Amnesia Haze - 2 Unknown Crop Kings.
IMG_084232.JPG

I like your seedling starter. That thing looks dope. Did you build it??

I like your seedling starter. That thing looks dope. Did you build it??
I bought it. Threw away the box but I think it's called a Super Cloner. Has a couple of T5 lights.
These are from seeds though. I'll probably try cloning soon. This is a continual learning experience for me.

I bought it. Threw away the box but I think it's called a Super Cloner. Has a couple of T5 lights.
These are from seeds though. I'll probably try cloning soon. This is a continual learning experience for me.
It will always be a new learning experience. I have been doing this since 1998. That was my first harvest ever. And i learn something new or a easier way to accomplish something everyday

Very nice looking plant. I'm stoked to see these photos because I have 420 Gold Leaf just starting out. I wasn't sure what this would grow like so it's nice to see what I'm looking forward to.

Interested in hearing your yield as well we have a Gold Leaf 22 days above ground and she was just topped last night. You will be amazed how fast and furious they grow in the DWC setup. Our gold leaf is growing so fast! Very nice plant buddy

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yield on the one Gold Leaf was 7oz dry bud.
It was my first grow and I started the plant in a garbage can with a $15 LED.
I finished it with my new KIND LED.
Also have new plants now that will spend their life in the better hydro setup, so I expect bigger yield.
They're growing like crazy right now.
I do not have a grow journal as yet. I'm following several on here now to learn more about it.

I had a Amnesia Haze also from 420 that was almost 5oz and a unknown from CK that was just over 1 oz.
I did notice that I didn't trim as close as a lot of dispensary buds I've seen. Probably accounts for my "high" weight.
Using Technaflora Plant Products. That's what they had where I got my light and other supplies.

I pinched the center once when small & used the trellis net to get light to the center.
Here's a couple more pics. It is sticky sweet. I have 2 carbon filters running and can't smell it til I open the doors.
IMG_083935.JPG
IMG_084139.JPG
Is it gold leaf from 420? OR a different seed bank? I am very interested in gold leaf looks just like my kind of strain

Is it gold leaf from 420? OR a different seed bank? I am very interested in gold leaf looks just like my kind of strain

Yup, 420 seed.
I liked both their Gold Leaf & Amnesia Haze so much I bought more seeds of both.
Also got a deal from them on White Widow seeds. They'll be my next grow.

I just got a email offering great prices on a bunch of different strains i know there was 3 different for great prices, was worried it was to good to be true

My email says sour Diesel 20 beans 89.00 or California dream 99.00 for 20 beans.

Back
Top Bottom