First Grow - 260W CFL & 600W HPS - Advice Welcome!

Thanks dude, nah not a DJ man just mess around on them when I have some spare time

Dan - feeding them growtek grow and will switch to bloom once lighting changes over, looked much better this morning leaves are all much greener.

Cheers guys I'll upload them all to the gallery tonight and change the links

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for the long absence was super busy and lost access to the internet.

Plants are now in flowering, ended up with 2 girls out of the 6.

Originally 3 until one turned Hermie.

Have 2X Triple Cheese and 2X Liberty Haze Vegging now looking like much better plants then these were at the same age, also growing in coco now using lucas foruma (Cheese and Haze)

I have read and understand that you should harvest when around 70% of your trichs are cloudy for a more heady high and a around 5% amber trichs for a more couch lock high.

I have a 100X loupe coming in the mail but it will be around 2 weeks until it gets here.

Strain: Bagseed
Lights: 600W cooled HPS
Temp: 24-27Cel
Nutes: Lucas forumula (Modfied for soil) Previously Monstergrow
Time since 12/12: 5 weeks (3 and a bit since showing sex)

I understand the taller plant looks unhealthy. This is my first grow and I was/am still learning a lot. They were both defoliated which was probably a mistake as they now both seem to be lacking leaf surface, I know this is how plants convert light to energy. The taller lady also has fairly bad nute burn which has since been corrected (Run off = 6.0) but I fear it now lacks the leaf surface to produce big buds.

I have 2X Triple Cheese and 2X Liberty Haze about 3 weeks of being ready to flower so hoping to get these out as soon as possible, keeping in mind I will need the tent they are flowering in for drying as well.

Any guestimates on yield? I'm guessing around 2.5 ounces dried weight.

IMG_56136.JPG
IMG_56124.JPG
IMG_56104.JPG
IMG_56084.JPG
IMG_56076.JPG
IMG_56043.JPG
IMG_56035.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom