First Grow - 4x4 Tent With Mars Hydro 1200W

Looking very good! I haven't even had to touch my nutrients yet... but what I have read tells me that watering with nutes every water will cause build up and eventually lock out. They recommend either water, feed, water, feed or water, water, feed, water, water, feed and so on because the water flushes the abundance of buildup away. Like I said this is just what the I have researched. Maybe someone more advanced will stop by with real anecdotal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the input! Learning something new everyday with this first grow.

Uuuh. I'm gonna sit down and enjoy this one, bro.
Thanks for sharing.

I've heard and read tons about Bubba Kush and am very interested in seeing it flower.
:drool:

Do you, by any chance, have means to measure LED output before (well...) and after the grow?
I'm curious about the lumen maintenance.

Best of luck, may the ladybugs be with you.

Uuuh. I'm gonna sit down and enjoy this one, bro.
Thanks for sharing.

I've heard and read tons about Bubba Kush and am very interested in seeing it flower.
:drool:

Do you, by any chance, have means to measure LED output before (well...) and after the grow?
I'm curious about the lumen maintenance.

Best of luck, may the ladybugs be with you.

Welcome!

I'm very excited to start flowering these girls. Maybe another 2 weeks and I'll switch them to 12/12 we'll see.

I unfortunately do not have any means of measuring the LED output however that is a very good point.

Quick update. Day 36 for my biggest and day 23 for my smallest.

These plants are on cruise control and doing well.

My small BK bounced back and is starting to grow normally but still way behind my other girls.

Soil was dry so decided to flush them with water ph'd to 6.8 mixed with the general organics clearing solution. I'm going to do this once more before I start feeding them nutes again.

How much longer should I let these go before I start to flower??

Here's some pics from today.

420-magazine-mobile821421176.jpg

420-magazine-mobile896521464.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1520458510.jpg

I havent completed a grow so i dont know much personally asaid for all the reading ive done. but am about to flip to flower for the first time and my plants have have at least 10 tops each.. how many tops does your biggest and smallest lady have? Id say another week or two if less then 10 tops for the bigger one. You have a lot of space in your tent so you are good on room to let them grow.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

I havent completed a grow so i dont know much personally asaid for all the reading ive done. but am about to flip to flower for the first time and my plants have have at least 10 tops each.. how many tops does your biggest and smallest lady have? Id say another week or two if less then 10 tops for the bigger one. You have a lot of space in your tent so you are good on room to let them grow.

My biggest has 8 tops on it, my next biggest have 6 tops each. I've been pony tailing them for the last week to promote more bottom growth.

I'm definitely going to give them another 2 weeks before I switch them over.

Getting very anxious!!

Yea i was getting anxious at this stage as well.. be thankful, it took me 9 weeks to get where you are now cause of subpar growing conditions lol Now a couple weeks later after i got some equipment its perfect timing to start flower.. gonna give them their first dose of open sesame later this week and flip em the next day!

Yea i was getting anxious at this stage as well.. be thankful, it took me 9 weeks to get where you are now cause of subpar growing conditions lol Now a couple weeks later after i got some equipment its perfect timing to start flower.. gonna give them their first dose of open sesame later this week and flip em the next day!

Your plants are coming along nicely I just checked out your grow!

I'm hoping between the scrog and pony tail I can get these girls growing nice and bushy before I switch the lights.

Check out my first grow journal!! CKS Green Crack & Bubba Kush

Noticing more and more growth as the days go by.

I used some garden ties on the GC's to pull down the lower branches and get some light to the lower canopy. The top terminals are now long enough to start stretching across the scrog.

The bubba kush plants are still pretty short compared to the GC so I'm still using the pony tail on them to get some more growth underneath.

420-magazine-mobile400313287.jpg

Check out my first grow journal!! CKS Green Crack & Bubba Kush

Back
Top Bottom