First Grow - 4x4 Tent With Mars Hydro 1200W

Lookin good bro. IMO I would defoliate some of those larger leaves and do some more tucking before you start flowering. I don't know your time schedule, but I think it would add a considerable amount to your harvest if you did a little more LST and add and extra 2 weeks or so of flowering. Good luck to you though. Shred those large light blocking leaves and open up some light for some new colas. Leaves are very large and healthy, you've done a great job fertilizing and balancing nutrients in the soil so far. Keep it up and best of luck!

Sorry everyone I haven't posted in a while. Been busy and figured I'd wait till they start budding and things got a bit more interesting.

The plants are currently 23 days into flowering. Everything's been going fine until recent. I was away for the past 4 days and when I came home I noticed 2 of the green crack plants have turned really yellowish.

Can anyone lend me a hand and tell me what I need to do to fix this asap!!

Here's some pics

420-magazine-mobile549821391.jpg

420-magazine-mobile985768847.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1605928245.jpg

Any ideas guys?

These 2 plants are really yellow.

420-magazine-mobile1387017141.jpg

I wouldn't flush as it looks nutrient deficient actually. Do you have a ppm meter? Problem is when you get into flower the plans start to really eat that shit up, unless you have ppm meter to know what your tap water's EC count is, there is no way to know how much to feed them. (Unless you have an RO system but I don't recall that you do).

I would bump up the nutrients this far into flower. I have VERY hard water at 315 ppm and I am at the end of my first 4 weeks of flowering and the girls are asking for more nutes every water... I am now at full strength with my Nuttient line... feeding 900 ppm (315 of that is out the tap). The higher your waters natural EC count is the more minerals it has and thus the less feed they need.

When you see dark dark green plants with almost waxy fake looking leaves that means they are being over fed and what I am seeing is the opposite. No nutrient burn... just a general lighter colored plant. The average AMERICAN city water is from 50 to 200 ppm, meaning if you have regular (not hard but not soft) water you would be needing full strength nutes going into mid flower if not more.

Without a ppm meter... that's what I would do in your position. If they aren't burning ... just yellowing feed more.

XxKitty

I'm happy I found your journal. I'm getting ready to start my own first grow with the Mars 1200. I'll be doing 5 plants as well. Black Jesus OG and OG Kush. You have done a super job and it excites me so much that I may be able to achieve this in a few months!! Thanks for having me bro!! Keep it up!! :thumb:

Yeah Mars 1200 club!!!!

XxKitty

I wouldn't flush as it looks nutrient deficient actually. Do you have a ppm meter? Problem is when you get into flower the plans start to really eat that shit up, unless you have ppm meter to know what your tap water's EC count is, there is no way to know how much to feed them. (Unless you have an RO system but I don't recall that you do).

I would bump up the nutrients this far into flower. I have VERY hard water at 315 ppm and I am at the end of my first 4 weeks of flowering and the girls are asking for more nutes every water... I am now at full strength with my Nuttient line... feeding 900 ppm (315 of that is out the tap). The higher your waters natural EC count is the more minerals it has and thus the less feed they need.

When you see dark dark green plants with almost waxy fake looking leaves that means they are being over fed and what I am seeing is the opposite. No nutrient burn... just a general lighter colored plant. The average AMERICAN city water is from 50 to 200 ppm, meaning if you have regular (not hard but not soft) water you would be needing full strength nutes going into mid flower if not more.

Without a ppm meter... that's what I would do in your position. If they aren't burning ... just yellowing feed more.

XxKitty

Thanks a lot for your reply! I didn't know any of that. Are ppm meters expensive?

I'm going to feed them full strength on my nutes today and see how they respond to that.

I'm happy I found your journal. I'm getting ready to start my own first grow with the Mars 1200. I'll be doing 5 plants as well. Black Jesus OG and OG Kush. You have done a super job and it excites me so much that I may be able to achieve this in a few months!! Thanks for having me bro!! Keep it up!! :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be definitely checking out your grow!

Back
Top Bottom