First Grow - 4x4 Tent With Mars Hydro 1200W

I just took a few close up pics of the yellow dots on the leaves. I raised the light a little more since the bigger ones grew again today.

I don't think I see any new yellow dots on the leaves but curious if anyone knows what it might be from.

420-magazine-mobile1075213760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1602762291.jpg

Check out my first grow journal!! CKS Green Crack & Bubba Kush

Looks like light burn.

The theory about droplets on leaves leaving burn marks in combination with light has been (afaik!) debunked.
Lots of dedicated threads about this on the web, am not sure if I am allowed to link one.

Make sure to let us know if you notice anything regarding lumen maintenance once the grow is finished. :laugh:

Yes I have been using it however I flushed them last watering on Saturday with no nutes whatsoever.

Should I still be feeding cal mag even if I'm not feeding any nutes during watering?

Thanks

Check out my current grow | 1200 watt MARS Hydro | 4x4 tent | CKS Green Crack & Bubba Kush
I would say that it depends on if that is in fact Calmag deficiency. However, every time I've seen it, it's usually multiple light yellow splotches on each leaf. From my reading usually once every 2 weeks or every other watering is sufficient for Calmag.

1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

Well it's been about a week since I posted. The plants are doing really well and the yellow dots are gone.

All the girls (except my 1 runt) are starting to spread across the scrog nicely with lots of side branching.

My big one is on day 45 veg and I will probably let them go for another 10 days before I switch over to 12/12 just to let the smaller ones get a bit bigger...what do you guys think??

Here's a pic from today.

420-magazine-mobile1808010096.jpg

Check out my current grow | 1200 watt MARS Hydro | 4x4 tent | CKS Green Crack & Bubba Kush

Quick update . Plants are on between day 41 to day 52.

Today I trimmed up some of the lower branches and fan leaves that were being shaded by the upper canopy.

I plan on switching them to flower in another 10 days or so.

How long after I switch to flower should I let them start growing more vertical? I've been keeping most of the new growth underneath the scrog. I heard they stop stretching after 3 weeks typically. I'm trying to fill up roughly 75% of the scrog before they really start budding.

Here's some pics from today

420-magazine-mobile1038841938.jpg

420-magazine-mobile707414421.jpg

420-magazine-mobile152475416.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1739163304.jpg

420-magazine-mobile688508922.jpg

Well I took another pic tonight with the tape measure to give everyone an idea how big they are right now. Most plants are around 12" but keep in mind I've been pushing down any new growth above the scrog

I think I'm going to switch to flower April 15th.

I gave the girls some water today as well. I'm watering twice a week pretty consistently now. Usually Wednesdays and Saturdays and I typically feed 1.5 gal of water per plant, each in a 7 gal pot.

420-magazine-mobile950152027.jpg

Well the girls are really starting to take off so I decided to change the lights over to 12/12 today. We are officially on day 1 of flowering.

I will be using the general organics nutes along with AN bud candy.

I currently have the light running at full spectrum and it's super bright in there. How high do you think I should hang it above the canopy? Mars hydro recommends 12-18" but I'm leaning toward the 18" height....don't want them to get burnt

420-magazine-mobile1673682455.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1710430119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom