First Grow - 4x4 Tent With Mars Hydro 1200W

Hello Hunt and fish I usually expect to see improvements in 3 to 5 days but to be more specific to the answer of why the leaves are yellowing is they look like they want some Magnesium I run LED as well and for some reason with LED the plants want more magnesium and calcium than with HID I add epsom at 1 to 2 tsp per gallon at every other feed and I use some home made calcium, phosphorus, potassium iron, supplement from the time I see trichomes till flush to combat the excessive uptake also if you don't see improvement soon your soil PH might be off

Hello Hunt and fish I usually expect to see improvements in 3 to 5 days but to be more specific to the answer of why the leaves are yellowing is they look like they want some Magnesium I run LED as well and for some reason with LED the plants want more magnesium and calcium than with HID I add epsom at 1 to 2 tsp per gallon at every other feed and I use some home made calcium, phosphorus, potassium iron, supplement from the time I see trichomes till flush to combat the excessive uptake also if you don't see improvement soon your soil PH might be off

Thanks for the response. I added some Epsom salts and did another heavy feed tonight. They seem to look like they're starting to turn green again.

Day 30 in flower today. The nugs are really starting to form.

420-magazine-mobile1718022256.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1023087869.jpg

GC
420-magazine-mobile946261560.jpg

BK
420-magazine-mobile1653422191.jpg

Good morning!

Enjoyed some time getting caught up on journals this morning. Cannabis, coffee, iPad, grow journals! What a Saturday morning!

Your grow looks amazing! Great job!

If I can pimp my journal for sec, reading yours again raised some questions for my own.

- I have a mars 1200 in a 4x4 as well. I'm on day 30 from seed. I have my light at 35" or so I think. Should I drop this down? 24" is the ceiling of the mars during veg. The girls look happy, should I just let it be?

- also, I have about 6 nodes on mine and am going to top soon. Did you only top once??

Thanks man! Keep it up!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom