First Grow, CFL, Closet Grow

Yea there getting heavy and I like the whole idea of it haha .and I'm putting her in 12/12 tonight.

How do you think I'm doing so far? I mean I feel pretty good about it hahaha . also here's the new set up! Seems legit hahaha
420-magazine-mobile236457048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1399204756.jpg

Patience will be key, that's a good start. I have a goal for you, this is 3 months in the making, but I used her as a mother and got 8 clones from her, 7 of them are alive and well.

IMG_8319_LR_Copy.jpg

I built my own scrog and have it on the adjustable ratchet hangars. As the plants get taller and need more support, the scrog goes up too.

I'm not going for a huge plant this time. Just a small one to learn everything I need to know. So I'm gunna just keep doing what I'm doing haha . thanks for all the help you guys are awesome!

Looking good today! Still no idea if it's a girl they look female but there is one that looks like a sac....... I'm hoping for the best.
420-magazine-mobile1559299190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile982030969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097367208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830687415.jpg

Looking good today! Still no idea if it's a girl they look female but there is one that looks like a sac....... I'm hoping for the best.
420-magazine-mobile1559299190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile982030969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097367208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830687415.jpg

Man, I don't wanna jynx you because honestly it's too early to tell. But it kinda looks like you've got a hermie on your hands. That final pic looks way more like the beginnings of a banana sac than a calyx. However the other growth above the stipule looks clearly female. Hermaphroditism can occur in plants that don't have stable genetics, can't remember if you listed the seed, breeder and seedbank. Either way, it's not a death sentence as I hear that self pollinated plants generally produce an offspring of female only seeds. So worse case scenario you will never have to buy seeds again lol.

That being said I'm just making an educated guess off of a few pictures, I hope I'm wrong!

Man, I don't wanna jynx you because honestly it's too early to tell. But it kinda looks like you've got a hermie on your hands. That final pic looks way more like the beginnings of a banana sac than a calyx. However the other growth above the stipule looks clearly female. Hermaphroditism can occur in plants that don't have stable genetics, can't remember if you listed the seed, breeder and seedbank. Either way, it's not a death sentence as I hear that self pollinated plants generally produce an offspring of female only seeds. So worse case scenario you will never have to buy seeds again lol.

That being said I'm just making an educated guess off of a few pictures, I hope I'm wrong!

I was kinda thinking that too because that last pic is clearly a sac. I think my tent have light leaks. (It was only 50 bucks so there's that) I do like the seed idea if that's the case. Luckily I have two other auto seedlings started.
420-magazine-mobile1335022901.jpg

So I took a clone from my big plant like a day after I started to flower is that gunna be okay?

Back
Top Bottom