Jwhat's First - Soil - Black Indica - Closet - Micro Grow Journal

Please help What's this?? Seed? Pollen sack or what? Getting worried because they're popping up steadily on certain buds. Please help much appreciated. Also if I'm correct what can I do to fix it?

IMG_20150623_174756.jpg
IMG_20150623_174730.jpg

Are the popping up "in" the buds or at the nodes? Looks like it could be male preflower. IF they don't spit out white hairs, I would keep picking them. If male flowers, you will know for sure before they actaully flower and pollinate. Does the plant have "confirmed" female preflower?

Are the popping up "in" the buds or at the nodes? Looks like it could be male preflower. IF they don't spit out white hairs, I would keep picking them. If male flowers, you will know for sure before they actaully flower and pollinate. Does the plant have "confirmed" female preflower?

Thanks for quick reply man.

Damn just looked again and noticed more. Not sure how to describe, It's like the tops are all female flowers, white hairs, and under the tops there's clusters of these. Some small some bigger and different looking. Hope I can do something here. Yea there's no white hairs coming out of them. And one node has just a single one on It.

Hope that made sense. And how do you know for sure like you said before they pollinate?

You most likely have a light leak problem or a bad ph problem to cause the plant to hermie. Those are male polen sacks forming. They will mature then pollinate your entire crop. Yes you can pick them off but theres no chance you will get all of them. You can kill it or flower it by itself so it doesnt mess up your crop. If its good genetics the seeded weed will still be very smokeable.

Thanks man. Won't be killing it because it's my only plant right now. You're positive they're pollen sacks? Going to start taking them off and flushing em down the toilet haha. Good genetics cropkingseeds black indica. Guess I'll just try my best to get them all. Thanks again guys for the quickresponse.

And I think it's light leak going to try and light proof the window in that room, because the closet door has cracks that light might be getting through while she's in the dark

I see lots of female parts, but it does look like some male parts there. I had to chop a big hermie the other day. Even with high-daollar beans it can happen. If you are growing bagseed where there were only a few seeds per sack, then yeah, more than likely it is a hermie.

Keep busting it's balls and see if they stop. If not, cull before you let it seed your other girls. IMO

But, let others chime in. I am often wrong as these plants are unpredictable ;)

Some of the best smoke I have grown were hermies. Genetics > environment IMHO

Im having complete plant failure.spider mites combined with a calcium deficiency.bottom line is do the best you can and use it as a learning experience.if someone posts something negative,just scroll on past it.I wish you the best of luck on your grow!!

Thanks man! and good luck on your grow too! Spider mites I heard lady bugs eat them but not sure the truth to that. And calcium probably some calmag shouldnt take much depending on how bad it is I guess.

Im cutting it down and starting over,it was a lesson learned.ladybugs do eat spider mites until there gone,the even eat each other when the food supply is gone

Looking nice. Still plucking a pollen sac here and a male preflower there but theres a lot less! Just about every flower looks to be female :). Also there's shiny trichomes all up and down her stem :). Pumped for week 5.

Sorry guys haven't been updating, unforeseen circumstances have left me with no wifi for a while haha... 4 days from harvest she still looks good. Some yellowing of leaves because haven't been able to ph lately. Will definitely post harvest photos when I can and a few I took the past while.

Back
Top Bottom