First Grow Ever Grandmommy Purple - Started With Ebb & Flow Then Forced To Change To DWC Mid-Grow

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time! I really appreciate any insight. So thank you. It's also nice to see that your suggestions line up with things I was already thinking were helping. If you replied before the last post of mine with info on day 37, I hope you will be happy to see I already started down the flushing treatment tunnel :D and plan on exploring that a little bit more in the near future.

I have been thinking about hydro-guard, ever since I switched to the DWC setup. I was hoping to get away with only using AN Sensizym, Great White Mycorrhizae, or AN Piranha. Really though, I only have been using Sensizym regularly, and that is just an enzyme supplement not the same as hydro-guard.

You're right, I should probably get that and add it to the mix... if not for this grow at least for the future ones especially if I stick with DWC.

Heh, I saw they tagged you in that thread I created just to show off the mycorrhizae. I thought that was funny, since you were here right before that.

No, the water definitely does not get that warm. 73f is usually the room temp in the tent though. But the water never gets above 66f with lights on. I have never seen it and I have been checking 2x a day for a long time with thermometers on my pH and ppm meters.

Grow is in a basement on a basement floor, ambient temp is 56-59 down here. Reservoirs are sitting on the floor as well, which is just tile. So it's a very cold floor.

Lights just came on and I took the temps of all the water, among other things, 61.9f-62.6f. Lights off temp, 61.8f. Lights on temp, 73.4f, 50.4% rh. All the waters look good and not cloudy at the moment. Also, the roots look good, too. I took photos with flash on. They look way better than in the other thread. My next update here will reflect this with photos, when I get around to doing it.

Also, I researched hydroguard. It seems it only has one active ingredient which is bacillus amyloliquefaciens. This is included within the spores of great white. So hopefully it does the same thing and more, while I wait to obtain hydroguard.

Hydroguard and Great White labels:
1674780469775.png
1674780534329.png

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom