First Grow Ever

Hi Poly just wanted to say good luck on the grow! I'm on my first one as well, growing 3 strains 1 Cookie monster, 1 Grand Daddy Death Bubba and 2 Death Bubbas

not sure what's going on in with your leaves there in the 1st photo that you just posted but these guys will help you figure it out they are all pro

keep up the good work!
Yeah that plants been difficult since the start lol and I’ve got a northern lights and a white widow.

LST the lower branches out and pinch out the topmost tips
Lower branches will catch up while pure bud sites grow in the central canopy
The droopy leaves is a sign of not enough Oxygen in the root zone, or what soil growers call over-watering
I had topped it will I be able to just cut those crusty leaves off? And how would I fix the oxygen thing? Just add another air stone or?

Yeah that plants been difficult since the start lol and I’ve got a northern lights and a white widow.
I know the feels, I came home from work one day to one plant decapitated then last weekend my 2 year old decided to see if the surprise death bubba liked to be curb stomped lol I think it'll live but ya lol

Oh god I’d have cried
Cant let defeat get you upset especially when your learning take it as a learning experience and make the next plant that much better. The one that got stomped is now in a cage and we thought it'd be a cat stepping on it lol either way that's the good part of having a journal as well as keeping notes on the side in the end it'll lead to larger yields and get you that much higher :) You got this!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom