First Grow Ever

I’m not. But I’ll start doing that. Ty

just have a peek. if you got roots at the water there's no need. they look like they should be close.

Just had a look there’s a few that are.

you should be good then. :)

what ppm / ec are you running at ? it looks like you should be about 1.0 or so as a guess at this stage. maybe a hair or two more.

Girls lookin a bit better today. No more browning on leaves. Roots have grown a lot overnight. And looking darker green when not under the leds.

E8EDD4AB-AA8B-4CDD-94EF-61DCA317A50D.jpeg
00440D65-D53E-44A9-BD49-94835E5B612E.jpeg
593E08F3-E0A0-486A-8B04-5F60C20B5B65.jpeg

Girls lookin a bit better today. No more browning on leaves. Roots have grown a lot overnight. And looking darker green when not under the leds.

E8EDD4AB-AA8B-4CDD-94EF-61DCA317A50D.jpeg
00440D65-D53E-44A9-BD49-94835E5B612E.jpeg
593E08F3-E0A0-486A-8B04-5F60C20B5B65.jpeg
Good morning @CannaQueen89 hope your having a nice morning.
Proper ph and full nutrients should bring her color back fairly quickly in dwc.
Growth will improve with proper feeding aswell.
Looks good, roots are in place, they should expand rapidly now.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Good morning @CannaQueen89 hope your having a nice morning.
Proper ph and full nutrients should bring her color back fairly quickly in dwc.
Growth will improve with proper feeding aswell.
Looks good, roots are in place, they should expand rapidly now.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Thanks dude they are definitely looking better

I’m from Hobart. And it’s great having a warm Christmas.
And yeah just starting to get cold here now.

Hi CQ,

Ill be following you, Im a noob, just started my second grow.
Im way up in Queensland, I’ve only ever been to Tassie once and I love the place.
Plus, since I’m originally from UK I find the weather in Tassie far more appealing.

Ive been looking at getting some Northern Lights (auto) seeds as they’re supposed to have a low odour, according to the seed bank Ive read. I’ll ask you again once they’re into flower.

Anyway, hope all goes well with your grow, I’ll be following along.

Hey yeah Tassie is pretty nice the weather not so much tho atm. What strain are you growing this grow? And yeah I saw the nl are meant to be low odour.

Im growing 2 plants, both auto flowering, California Snow and Gorilla Glue, both germinated at the same time, and indoor growing. I bought the seeds from Fast Buds, so far 5/5 have germinated.

Firstly I planted one of each, both germinated well but as a total beginner who went in without too much research I really over stressed the plants, causing really stunted growth. I’d firstly planted them in single biodegradeable peat cups, decided that wasnot good and moved rather clumsily (I dropped one and had to dig it out, the other I tore some roots transplanting) transplanted them. Also I was growing them in soil which altready contained nutes, when I started adding mine they got really poorly and I decided to pull the operation and start again.
I made silly, rookie mistakes but I learnt from them. I don’t count this as a grow, just a trial run As they never even got to flower.

Next I did just a single Californian Snow, here’s that link:

I again made a few mistakes, plus a Fungus Gnat Invasion. She never got passed 18.5” tall, and I only came away with 37gms of dried bud. But they result is very nicely potent and after a couple of weeks curing it tastes and smells gorgeous. So overall I was actually happy with the result. But learning from those mistakes, again!, (especially the watering and feeding regime, and lights not too close) and taking my time I’m hoping that these 2 will grow to near their optimum size.

My wife is not to keen on odour so maybe the GG is not such a good choice (from what I’ve read they can really be on the nose) but these were the freebies I got when ordering the CS and I’m not going to waste them!

Good luck with your grow!

Im growing 2 plants, both auto flowering, California Snow and Gorilla Glue, both germinated at the same time, and indoor growing. I bought the seeds from Fast Buds, so far 5/5 have germinated.

Firstly I planted one of each, both germinated well but as a total beginner who went in without too much research I really over stressed the plants, causing really stunted growth. I’d firstly planted them in single biodegradeable peat cups, decided that wasnot good and moved rather clumsily (I dropped one and had to dig it out, the other I tore some roots transplanting) transplanted them. Also I was growing them in soil which altready contained nutes, when I started adding mine they got really poorly and I decided to pull the operation and start again.
I made silly, rookie mistakes but I learnt from them. I don’t count this as a grow, just a trial run As they never even got to flower.

Next I did just a single Californian Snow, here’s that link:

I again made a few mistakes, plus a Fungus Gnat Invasion. She never got passed 18.5” tall, and I only came away with 37gms of dried bud. But they result is very nicely potent and after a couple of weeks curing it tastes and smells gorgeous. So overall I was actually happy with the result. But learning from those mistakes, again!, (especially the watering and feeding regime, and lights not too close) and taking my time I’m hoping that these 2 will grow to near their optimum size.

My wife is not to keen on odour so maybe the GG is not such a good choice (from what I’ve read they can really be on the nose) but these were the freebies I got when ordering the CS and I’m not going to waste them!

Good luck with your grow!
All trial and error starting out Ig. I’ve got some gg babies starting just waiting for second tent and lights and stuff to arrive lol.

With DWC and the right light, she may start out looking more like a cabbage than a pot plant ;) Don't worry if she gets too bushy now, you can clean her up later if needed.

Do you have any training plans, like topping or fimming? Looks like you have 5 nodes now...

I've never grown autos, but I'd think if you have 5 nodes and the plant hasn't started to throw pistils, then you're OK to top/FIM. Of course, this will make the plant MORE bushy. It's really your call, and may depend on how healthy you feel she is. A healthy plant in DWC will get over a topping quickly.

Hi Poly just wanted to say good luck on the grow! I'm on my first one as well, growing 3 strains 1 Cookie monster, 1 Grand Daddy Death Bubba and 2 Death Bubbas

not sure what's going on in with your leaves there in the 1st photo that you just posted but these guys will help you figure it out they are all pro

keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom