First Grow - Having This May Help

Dang man, that is rough. I feel for ya. It makes sense that your smallest plant is the female though, usually males grow faster and bigger than females, and appear to be more desirable (if they were females). I am getting closer to starting a grow of my own. Within a couple of months of starting it now.

I am looking at this HTG Supply - HTG 600w Grow Tent Kit

Any thoughts? There will also be a 6" Carbon filter.
I might as well start searching early I figured.

Thank you,
Keep Smoking =)_~

Yeah im gonna get me another tent 5x5x7 and another 600watt light so ill have one for veg and one for flower. Hope to have it in a mth. And get some clones from my local grow shop.

My plant is looking good under cfls though just have to say that. Thought it would stress from going from 600watt hps to cfls lol guess not. :)

A 600w hps is not the best choice of light for veg. Cfl or MH are the choice of veg. Hps causes the plants to stretch and gives you massive internodal spacing because of the red spectrum of light. I would go with a dimmable 600w MH so when the plants are small you can turn the light down, and raise it high above the plants. Keep the little ones from getting cooked.

FxCam_1362880838224.jpg
FxCam_1363142090196.jpg

Just did some clones so ill just finsh the bigger plant. ;) got my nutes ready for next grow.

Thanks northener.

Yes i have ph metter and up and down but thanks for bing on your toes and reminding me. I flushed my plant yesterday and for got to check ha.

Just want to update the little people helping with this. My one female(og) is looking good. I did take clones off her a week ago. Just 3 thou
My nirvana seeds didnt make it so they said they will send me it again with extras so hoping for that if not ill be getting clones at grow shop.

Update- so two clones have die. one left. Didnt care to much about it thou. Went down and picked me up 3 clones pbk, s99, and lav. So now time to get these ladys going ;)
FxCam_1364072373380.jpg

FxCam_1364157284538.jpg
Here they are! Purple bubba kush, Lavender, cinderella99. I will start a new journal and just talk about and post pics of my one female i have from my last grow :) look out for new journal!

Stay smoking!

Start at the settings tab top right corner, go to settings, along the left hand side of the page there are a bunch of things to edit, around the middle to bottom is edit signature, I copy and paste my URL for a link because I suck with computers.

Back
Top Bottom