First Grow - Having This May Help

Powtadaface

Hey every grower reading this, im about 4weeks in veg and i think for my first time going at it im doing good.
im using 4gal pots with fox farm soil and humboldt nutes. I starting to really get newly leafs coming out a little yellow i read about it and as it looks. Its iron deficiency? Other then that they are doing good for my first time. If anyone can help if they see anything wrong let me know asap i post pics all the time. I did some super crop to some and LST to others. Seen witchs helps my growing the best ;) well let me know if im at a strong 4weeks or just learning a grow thumb still! ?

Thanks if you read or help/helped.

600watt. Humboldt. Fox farm. Grow tent. 77 degrees in tent. 30% humidity. Ph idk. Ppm idk
FxCam_1362465251057.jpg

FxCam_1362075348496.jpg

I myself have never grown, although I do know some great outdoor growers. I have studied a lot about indoor growing, and would love to make it a living one day. Your plants look well for 4 weeks, and I would like to stay through this grow, especially if you post lots of pictures. I am a huge fan of the LST, and would love to see close-ups of the LST and SCing you have done.

Thank you,
Keep Smoking =)_~

Yeah the new leafs come out yellow but go green as they get bigger. Ill take some close ups tonight when they wake up.

Thanks!

Thanks northener! Wouldnt know nothing about this if it wasnt for your help.

Take a look at my pics and let me know if it iron or somthing els.

Thanks

I'm trying do diagnose but can't really see what's happening here. I only have like a 5" screen so I'll need a close up to give a guess at the problem.

Just a few things about ur grow... I see you have used a few odd plastic containers and notice that they lack drip trays. You do have holes in the bottom of these containers right? They need adequate drainage and airflow. Your also gunna want a good fan blowing air around in there if you don't have one currently. There is a thread that explains what type of things you should state in the grow journal tohelp people help you. Up top of the "journal in progress" page I think.

You might want to at least invest in the pH test strips. You know, the kind that change shade and you compare it to the chart to determine pH. Them things work well and would let you know what acidity the water your feeding them is, and the runoff from the bottom of the pots. Gives a good picture of what your soil is sitting at. Most any nute deff can be mimicked by pH problems.

Yeah there is still some lil things i have too investee in. But for now jusr working with what i can. Just got tent and ligjt and yesterdau went out and just bought 3 1/2 gal pots lol trash cans look alil crazy and didnt drain right.

Back
Top Bottom