First Grow - Having This May Help

IMG_20130308_123043_0.jpg
IMG_20130308_123043_0.jpg

Wanted to give a little update. So 5 days ago i had a thought about the grow i was doing (seeds to harvest) . I didnt get fem seeds so i didnt know female or male. So i just hit 12/12 with the light and today could be the worst day ever but i have 6 plants and only one is female. I was gonna steess them them a little and switch them back 18/6. WHAT FOR? only have one female so ill just flower her. Did i say shes also the smallest plant i have lol. What luck do i have haha. Was pist off but i learned alot and now just waiting for my seeds. mean time i took down the huge tent taking all my room space and just going to put its in my grow box i made 4 mths ago. (Cfl)

Go 24/0 for a week
Let veg for 4-6 weeks tie down all main branches
A week before you flower cut cones dude
That is what I am doing right now. She started budding 14 days after the others in the system. In my case ,if I stick to my plan of 5 weeks, all the side branching that gets trimmed the week before flip, now becomes clones 1 of which will stay in veg till the others are on week 1 flush aprox. 60-75 days.
You got better chance of success with only 6 days in flower, you gonna have to look for a soil grow ( I use dwc) to find out the prossess of flush and re start veg nutes.
If you can put the cfls so the side of the spiral is facing the top of the plant.

this guy is awsome
B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Hop this helps:peace:

I might flip it back. Just dont have all the nutes to run it for a mth again in veg. My cyco nutes might just be enough for my 20seeds coming in.

Back
Top Bottom