First Grow - Having This May Help

I think most any seed banks has online ordering. Single seed center and Nirvana are the 2 that I have used and everything went just fine. All depending on the strain your looking for I guess.

They light green is going away and my ladys are looking great! 5weeks now
IMG_20130307_004857_0.jpg

Or maybe try e-mail to get your order in. Whenever I order seeds I send a money in the mail rather than use a credit card. I'll post a link to his journal.

Great looking ladies there Powtodaface! Much respect. I cannot wait to get my first grow underway hopefully this year sometime. I've also heard alot about Nirvana seeds, and they do send to US. I have a friend who has ordered from them to here (Missouri), bein a non-MMJ state I'm sure they will send to a MMJ state such as AZ. Good luck with your grow, Im very excited to see the wield from a newcomer.

Thank you,
Keep smoking =)_~

Thanks NNuggs ! It wasnt to hard to start. Just need some studying and some extra cash. I talked about if for 6 mth then stoped talking and just went for it! Now this where i am and loving it!

Yea I've been researching quite a bit since I was 16. I have always had a deep down passion for cannabis. It is just a little scary here in MO since there is no MMJ, so it's entirely illegal. Regardless I plan on beginning my adventure soon enough I hope.

By the way have you seen any sexing traits yet? Would love to see male/female ratio.

Thank you,
Keep Smoking =)_~

Yes all about stealth and education .

I just went 12/12 with light so still waiting on the sex of the plants but 3 are kinda showing female signs :)

Back
Top Bottom