First Grow - Hi Brix Soil - Top LED - Multi-Strain - 2015

Unfortunately there is no improvement to report. In fact, my Mystery Seed 1 seems to be started down the same path. I was hoping the flush caused it to just look over-watered, but I don't think that's what we are working with.
MS1_00037.JPG

I also noticed some very tiny brown spots on the newest emerging leaves on that one and that got me to looking closely for pests and there is no evidence of any insects and the sticky traps are clear. However, the inspection made me realize my younger two seedlings have these brown spots appearing on the edges of the first (single-bladed) fan leaves that formed. The picture is lackluster, I know but I'll get more with the better camera another time.
MS2_00040.JPG

ANY advice is welcome from anyone, even if it's newbie questions. I'm a rookie, don't forget and I may be overlooking something obvious, so your advice/questions/observations may cause me to think of something I'm forgetting. I'm more than happy to start some new plants, however I don't want to keep wasting seed, time and soil if there is something wrong with my environment.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Been a while since I made an update, but I didn't want to leave anyone hanging. The mystery continues and I never figured out what was wrong. The "mystery seeds" that I didn't cull recovered somehow and now everything is growing like mad. I've culled my way down to three mystery seed plants and one of the three is showing much more promise than the other two, so I may end up culling all but the one plant in a few weeks.

I just did some serious topping on all three tonight after up-canning a couple weeks ago. I'll post some pictures once they recover.

Also have some new genetics so this should be a fun Summer.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom