First Grow, Indoor Closet Tent Grow, Cali OG Kush x Haze, 2017

Merkshow

banner.jpg

Hi guys, this is my first grow, so let me know if you have any ideas for my setup or any advice going forward. Would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind, I am not trying to keep this grow organic and simple, I am not interested in crazy fertilizers etc, I am looking for the best organic plant nutrition methods.

The strain is Cali OG Kush crossed with amnesia Haze, here's the info from the seed bank.

CKS2.png

I decided to start off growing 1 plant so I can sort of build a ritual and a feel for it, do it well, then apply that experience progress into bigger grows from there. I'm growing the plant indoors, in a tent I built myself, fitted in my closet.

20170716_221152.jpg
20170716_221146.jpg

20170720_165854.jpg

After completing the base setup, no carbon filter or any other addons installed just yet (I'm only in seedling stage), it was time to germinate the seed. All went well, took 2 1/2 days to germinate. I soaked a decent amount of scott towel in some water (PH 7.8) mixed with a bit of seaweed extract. Then wrapped the seed in the scott towel and put it in a plate followed by another plate on-top of it serving as a loose humidity dome. I left it on my water heater in the laundry room with the light turn off.

20170719_120608_1.jpg

I am using a premade organic soil mix, seaweed extract and a basic CFL daylight spectrum lightbulb while the plant is still a baby. When its time to transplant into a bigger pot, I will be mixing my own soil (still undecided on mix).

promix.png

alga.png

bulbo.png

20170720_165854.jpg

20170720_165858.jpg

day160.jpg

day240.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom