First grow - looking for help

shini32

Hello I'm new to 420 magazine. Been growing my plants for 4 weeks and everything was going fine. The leaves starting getting yellow spots and some of the leaves look dried out. Today I watered them heavy to get extra run off to try and wash out any build up.

Here is some details about the plants from the past few weeks. The soil I'm using is Espoma Organic Potting Mix. I have 3 plants and they are in 3 gallon pots with holes on the bottom for drainage. I'm using a 40,000 lumen light doing 18 hours on 6 hours off for veg. I've been watering daily by using a spray bottle. Plant 1 & 2 are having issues. The white thing around plant 2 is a towel for stem support. Plant 3 looks good at the moment. I currently do no have a pH tester which I think might be the problem. Still learning and any advice would be great, thanks.

Pics
plant 1
UPIZnH1.jpg

plant 2
7YddP46.jpg

plant 3
Nnrlv3e.jpg

You posted in The wrong place. Might get more help in faq. Maybe a mod can move it.
If you need stem support you need a fan blowing on them. Imitates wind in nature.
Have you given them nutrients and how much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was having a hard time figuring out how to create a new thread and I put it in the wrong spot. My bad. Can I move it or does a mod have to do it?

I have a fan blowing on the plants. I've only given them water and the soil they grew up in. No added nutrients.

Sounds like either a calmag deficiency or over watering but deffo sounds like over watering just let them dry out

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom