Overwatered Or Light Burned Plant?

BahstahnBud

A few days ago i noticed some drooping/ yellowing on 2 of my plants. Plant #2 seems to have made a recovery besides some yellowing but plant #3 is still looking rough. Was looking for some advice. Any ideas are appreciated , thank you

here is an overview of my veg setup :
- 2x2x4
- 4 23 watt 6500k CFLs + 2 45 watt CFLs
- 2 4 in desk fans for circulation
- 6 inch 15 cfm extraction fan
- small humidifier
- 4 sour diesel plants currently in half gallon pots
- Fox farm oceans forest soil
-Started from seed in rapid rooter + humidity dome on 4/3
-Planted the rooters directly into 1/2 gallon pots on 4/8
-Have been running lights 24/7
-Temps normally hang in the mid 70s
-Humidity level in the low 40s

IMG_384317.JPG

Plant #3

IMG_384513.JPG

Plant #2

A few days ago i noticed some drooping/ yellowing on 2 of my plants. Plant #2 seems to have made a recovery besides some yellowing but plant #3 is still looking rough. Was looking for some advice. Any ideas are appreciated , thank you

here is an overview of my veg setup :
- 2x2x4
- 4 23 watt 6500k CFLs + 2 45 watt CFLs
- 2 4 in desk fans for circulation
- 6 inch 15 cfm extraction fan
- small humidifier
- 4 sour diesel plants currently in half gallon pots
- Fox farm oceans forest soil
-Started from seed in rapid rooter + humidity dome on 4/3
-Planted the rooters directly into 1/2 gallon pots on 4/8
-Have been running lights 24/7
-Temps normally hang in the mid 70s
-Humidity level in the low 40s

IMG_384317.JPG

Plant #3

IMG_384513.JPG

Plant #2
You are using ocean Forrest, no need for nutes for at least a month. Hell I use happy frog and don't use nutes till after a month, it may be longer for ocean forest. Let the plant tell you when you need nutes.

damn i read something saying it may be too strong at first but my other 3 plants are ok so i figured it was grower error. Should i just switch the sick plant into happy frog and leave the others? they appear healthy

damn i read something saying it may be too strong at first but my other 3 plants are ok so i figured it was grower error. Should i just switch the sick plant into happy frog and leave the others? they appear healthy
That's odd that the other 3 are ok though, I would switch to happy frog for the one and leave the other 3 alone. I'm on my 3rd grow, so maybe get a little more input from growers who have been doing it longer then me before you do anything.

i did see some similar issues on 1 of the others (plant #2 in the pic above) but other than some yellowing on the lower leaves and tips of the top leaves it seems to be recovering fine. Hopefully the sickest one will survive once in the happy frog. Thank you everyone

Next time start with their Happy Frog (add no nutes and switch to their FFOF after a month or so) or their other (forget name) starter one. The FFOF is "hot" so once you switch some plants might get a little burnt while others will not care. Don't add any nutes until your roots are all over the container and they have eaten them all up. With autos (if you grow them), you would be well into bloom or even close to harvest before they are needed.

I bet some dark time each day would improve growth performance.

Next time start with their Happy Frog (add no nutes and switch to their FFOF after a month or so) or their other (forget name) starter one. The FFOF is "hot" so once you switch some plants might get a little burnt while others will not care. Don't add any nutes until your roots are all over the container and they have eaten them all up. With autos (if you grow them), you would be well into bloom or even close to harvest before they are needed.
Sorry to jump in, but is Happy Frog less hot than Ocean Forrest ? I'm starting a grow soon and I've heard on here Ocean Forrest is harsh on seedlings. If so I would use Happy Frog in cups then transplant to the Ocean Forrest after a couple weeks. Would this work ? Thanks.

Sorry to jump in, but is Happy Frog less hot than Ocean Forrest ? I'm starting a grow soon and I've heard on here Ocean Forrest is harsh on seedlings. If so I would use Happy Frog in cups then transplant to the Ocean Forrest after a couple weeks. Would this work ? Thanks.
I was just looking at FF products. It looks like it might be better to start in their Salamander Soil then transplant to the Ocean Forrest.

Back
Top Bottom