First Grow : Indoor Sour Diesel in Soil 1000w 4x4

BahstahnBud

Hello everyone this is my first ever grow and im looking for any tips or suggestions that could help me along the way. I've browsed these forums and others on and off for years but was never able to grow myself until now. Here is a basic overview of my setup

Veg tent:
- 2x2x4
- 4 23 watt 6500k CFLs + 2 45 watt CFLs
- 2 4 in desk fans for circulation
- 6 inch 15 cfm extraction fan
- small humidifier
- 4 plants currently in half gallon pots
- Fox farm oceans forest soil

Flowering tent:
- 4x4x6
- 1000 watt air cooled hps
- 435 6 in CFM extraction fan (being vented into another room)
- 2 6 inch desk fans for circulation

-Plan to use fox farm nutrient trio (big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom)
-Started from seed in rapid rooter + humidity dome on 4/3
-Planted the rooters directly into 1/2 gallon pots on 4/8
-Have been running lights 24/7
-Temps normally hang in the mid 70s
-Humidity level in the high 30s unless i close the intake at the bottom but then temps shoot into the 80s

Plants all appeared to be fine until 3 days ago where i noticed some yellowing on plant #2 and later on some drooping on plant #3. Figuring it was probably over watering, partially due to putting them in too large of containers too early. Also had some light burn on plant #3 this morning so i raised the lights a bit.

plant_432.JPG
plant_263.JPG
plant_342.JPG
plant_175.JPG
IMG_383312.JPG
IMG_382714.JPG

Wondering what my best options are as far as maintaining the 2 sick plants are. I've poked some holes in the soil to allow the roots to get some oxygen but plants dont appear to have gotten any better. Any suggestions welcome, thank you in advance.

I found superthrive and Ph'd water to be good for my young plants. If you can get your humidity ideals vary on starin, but 50-60 for veg should be good for now. Higher temps are ok for veg. Maybe you can open your lower vents halfway? Check your Ph, and dont over water. Ive also noted that foliar feeding is overlooked, but i've found it beneficial for my younger plants. Keep'em green!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom