First grow need some help: white spot

good luck, throw mycos in the hole before you transpl
good luck, throw mycos in the hole before you transplant!
Colo thanks for the advice.can i Just transplant the smaller Cup im.usong to the bigger Cup and set some.hydroton in the bigger Cup tô fix It? The reason um asking its already in a grow.medium.jist thought it would bê easier this way since my roots os Just a Very long one shooting straight down

Her leaves are fading a bit the color thinkinf shes hungry but wana push to Friday when i change the reservoir.

She hás only been feed 1 and that was last Friday
Looking good. I notice that the true leaves are now much larger than the cotyledons so the plant is growing well over the last two weeks.

Tomorrow is Friday. You seem to be planning on a hydroponic style of grow operation from start to finish so work on a good hydro feeding schedule that you find to be easy to follow.

I do not grow hydro but I get the feeling that missing too many feedings can cause more set-backs in the plant as compared to soil growing.

Looking good. I notice that the true leaves are now much larger than the cotyledons so the plant is growing well over the last two weeks.

Tomorrow is Friday. You seem to be planning on a hydroponic style of grow operation from start to finish so work on a good hydro feeding schedule that you find to be easy to follow.

I do not grow hydro but I get the feeling that missing too many feedings can cause more set-backs in the plant as compared to soil growing.
Hey Smokin, appreciate It, I Will keep here on a weekly feeding schedule started last week was her first feed ppm at 205 this tomorrow bumping up another 100 ppm using sensei grow and b52 with something called root soldier to keep It sterile wish me luck

Hey Bill i didnt even see tour comments my apologies my friend, tomorrow i will increase the ppm by 100 also keeping her at 7000 lux Full spectrum led só Far só good wish me luck my friend and thanks for all the help
Good morning. :ciao:
It's hard to tell in the pic, color could be a little light.
But she looks good.
Try increasing the ppm in her feed if you think she is hungry.
Have a great day my friend.
Take care

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284

Hey Bill i didnt even see tour comments my apologies my friend, tomorrow i will increase the ppm by 100 also keeping her at 7000 lux Full spectrum led só Far só good wish me luck my friend and thanks for all the help
No worries.
As long as the girls are happy I'm happy. ;)
Have a great day my friend.

Bill284 😎

Whats up everyone Here is what shes looking like. Seems shes doing more root growing now and i Still have here under seedling light tried tô raise the intensity tô 10k saw she began to yellow a bit so pulled back. Só i guess not in veg phase yet?

Anyone ever seen 3 point leaves doesnt seem this one is going to have the regular 5,7 or 9 finger fan leaves

IMG_20230214_001734655.jpg

Anyone ever seen 3 point leaves doesnt seem this one is going to have the regular 5,7 or 9 finger fan leaves
I have a Sativa dominant plant that refuses to grow a 5 finger leaf. Does not seem to have any effect on the quality of the harvested buds so I don't worry about it.

But I do think that the amount and quality of the light will have an influence on whether a plant produces the 5 and 7 finger leaves. Some plants have ended up spending quality summer days and nights on the patio and those often grow more 5s and 7s so maybe the sunlight helps.

Ahhh crap…. dude you‘ve got tile floors….the floor is always the coldest point in any room. I believe she’s got cold feet and that could explain slow growth & 3 fingered fan leaves. Toss a hygrometer on the floor and take temp reading after an hour

Can you elevate your grow system to be about a foot to 18 inches above the floor??

and of course raise the light accordingly….

what’s under the tile? do you know if there’s concrete slab under tile floor. Covered or indoor concrete slabs (in my part of the universe) stay at 55 degrees year round, it’s called a heat sink and can suck the growth right out of a plant.

even if it’s just tile and backer board over wood framing and not a concrete slab… tile stays cold unless you’ve got underfloor heating, I’d still elevate that girlie…

peace out!

Hey whats up everyone, been away for awhile work hás been crazy but still going strong over here. This is what she looks like going to 4th week of veg. Havent changed buckets yet because I have an auto seed coming that im going to Put in the Room as well Just waiting for It to arrive.

By the way my dog hád tried eating her around 1 week Ago almost was a goner posting pic of what i came home to with the incident

Screenshot_20230315-181301.png

IMG-20230306-WA0095~2.jpeg

Hey whats up everyone, been away for awhile work hás been crazy but still going strong over here. This is what she looks like going to 4th week of veg. Havent changed buckets yet because I have an auto seed coming that im going to Put in the Room as well Just waiting for It to arrive.

By the way my dog hád tried eating her around 1 week Ago almost was a goner posting pic of what i came home to with the incident

Screenshot_20230315-181301.png

IMG-20230306-WA0095~2.jpeg
Lucky your puppy did eat her.
Looking good today Amigo. :thumb:
Hope you are doing well.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Morning my friend, appreciate It and thanks for the help in the beginning. You guys here Put me on the right track and i am Grateful for that. Have a great week
I'm glad things are going well. :thumb:
I've been lost in the weeds and know what it's like to struggle.
Hopefully she is a beast. :high-five:
Happy Growing my friend.

Bill284 😎

Morning my friend, appreciate It and thanks for the help in the beginning. You guys here Put me on the right track and i am Grateful for that. Have a great week
I'm glad things are going well. :thumb:
I've been lost in the weeds and know what it's like to struggle.
Hopefully she is a beast. :high-five:
Happy Growing my friend.

Bill284 😎
Appreciate It Bill 🙏

Back
Top Bottom