First grow, not sure what I've messed up! Plants sick please help!

BudSmoker204

420 Member
If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it, a few days ago my little one started to look sick.

Hum 30%
Temp 24c
24w 5000k CFL at 6 inches

Attachments

• 20191119_205719.jpg
    20191119_205719.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • 20191119_205728_HDR.jpg
    20191119_205728_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 86
Yeah I keep a bucket of h20 in my tent it helps me stay around 50.

Those tips of the leaves look weird.. doesn't look like heat burn or over under watering to me... maybe @Emilya Would be so kind to have a look.

New growth looks good though so i think you can snap her back!

Best of luck

Stay high my friend,

The Captain

looks like an overwatered young plant to me... lower roots are beginning to shut down. Let this plant dry all the way down to the bottom between waterings... DO NOT keep it moist.
Thank you for the input! I am going to let it dry out before watering again, I can also transplant it into a bigger pot if that will help it out?

Thank you for the input! I am going to let it dry out before watering again, I can also transplant it into a bigger pot if that will help it out?
you can, and it will, temporarily... unless you start watering correctly. I don't recommend it though. Transplanting to fix a mistake is not the correct reason to transplant....
Force your plant to build up a rootball in that cup before transplanting... bigger roots = bigger fruits.
You might want to check out my watering guide ... it explains how to tell when to uppot. Link is down below.

Yes I aquired it in this mixture, so I'm not sure on proportions. I have taken the suggestions to raise the humidity and temperature, so far I'm at 63% humidity and rising but stuck around 24.5c. I plan on letting my little one dry out, thank you Emilya for the comprehensive watering guide! Was full of knowledge I needed!

Back
Top Bottom