First Grow - Soil - OG Kush #18 & Blue Cheese

Re: First grow (Soil) OG Kush #18 & Blue Cheese

They need more N and less K in their feeding I think.
They look very tasty already though :D , but i would shift NPK balance, i dont know the genetics well of that kush, but if it flowers for longer time than normal, i would change balance.

Look at the rim of the leaves if they get rough without the need for cooling and if the leaves tips get pointy too, if the leaves turn yellow also on the edge, in my case it's usually too much K, or too less N. Nerves keep green.
If they turn yellow from the bottom and the yellowing is moving upwards, totally yellow leaves, so also nerves yellowing, that's too less N.
Plants that stretch too much, stretching nodes rather than creating new nodes and thus more dense canopy also indicate lack of N.
Increase a bit of P when flowering starts, increase P and increase K when heavy flowering starts, and node growth stagnates. Increase more K, reduce N when flowers starts to really swell up.
Fertilizing method i try to maintain, is feed plant what it needs, stop 3 weeks before harvest, specially for N, doesn't taste nice.

Beautiful plants there, hope they'll get heavy in the flowering part.

2011-03-30_19_41_58.jpg

Whats wrong?? Just started week 6 of flower.. The buds arnt that big. And im worried about the color what do I need to do. I flushed last night with 10gal of phed water.. And it take about 2 weeks in between each water/ feed, seems like alot.

But need HELP BADLY

It looks like classic N deficiency

I know what I did I cut wayyyyy to many leafs off thruout the grow and a buddy of mine pretty much said its done not gunna grow any more (the buds).. And e think my og is really regos or somthing, cuz there is zero smell amd hardly any trics. :( got a clone of blueberry island skunk and NYC diesel.. Thinking of switching to a dwc bucket

Need a micro scope thing.. Need to find one .. Also any thoughts on my og?? Also alot of the hairs are turning redish

Re: First grow (soil).. OG Kush #18 & Blue Cheese

Just wondering since you grew #18.. Im at like week 5 of flower and there no smell and not alot trics.. When did u get smell?

Sorry, I did not catch this one. I had two OG #18 plants and I don't recall when they started to smell. I can tell you that one of the plants had killer smell and the other one was weak - weaker taste, smell and potency. I am glad I saved the the one plant that seemed to have all the great qualities of the strain.

All I can say is if you get the full OG#18 pheno yer gonna love it! :party:

Yeah, I remember trimming too much one day during my first grow and then reading the next day that the large fan leaves are needed by the bud to feed it energy to grow - kind of like a solar panel.

:peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom