First Grow Using 300W LED For Veg

Naudybudz

As of now I'm begging them in my closet with a 300W (mars hydro LED) I also have a cfl panel light but I'm not using it at the moment. I have a grow tent with 1000W and 5 side reflector ready in my garage still need a fan etc, but I figure I have some time...? There about 3 weeks old from germination, not sure the strain..could be key lime pie, cherry pie or I forgot the other one my friend told me they could be
Tent dimensions is 8x4x6.5

When should I start using the 1000w light and any tips on when to transplant, topping your plant etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Here you go

IMG_074945.JPG

Just my opinion. Mars are not good for veg. You would get twice the growth under a 23w CFL then 18 inches from the Mars light for seedlings. Throw a CFL over them, and watch what happens. At least for the first 3 weeks, CFL is the way to go. And, if you want to go even further, Id get 2 50w Floodlights, 6500K, Par is a decent 250 from 16inches, so put 1 on each side of your grow. I have 2 of these lights,

Thanks appreciate the advice I do have a cfl panel I could put up so Ima try and use that for now. Runnin into a mild bug problem too, hope I could it in time. Gonna try making a oil based pesticide for now

I use mars 300w Panels and have great success growing seedlings with them , works great at 18 inches to start lowering to 12" after 2 weeks.

I find CFL to be inferior but do use for the first few days with good effect.

I think its a good idea / fine to use a cfl for the first few days but after that ditch it for the panel

To put thi s in perspective I have been growing 8 to 14 oz plants with 4 weeks veg so do know what Im talking about , somewhat ..(learning more every day)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom