First Grow With LED In Small Closet

Update : Now because We can control and are connected with the Interstellar Air Way my Crew said and was shutting down the ❄ Systems because they Need All the Help They can Get...even Spidy still can't deal with All Crime There....This was a good Lesson for me never to loose on My Again

And another thing Happining Different Then other in Ours is We Can And Consume So Much The Element For Making A ☯☮ that almost All of our are starting to Slowly...

Another Friend made a visit and we chill take a bit Sharing He said tonight He will Perform for our Is that blessing or What ⁉⁉⁉
420-magazine-mobile498962135.jpg

420-magazine-mobile547444986.jpg

I was mean and put her in there for two months, she only got a little water. She only breathed in her own breath and got only the light through the window. She didnt grow but she didnt die. I let her out two weeks ago, gave her food, fresh air and lots of light.

A science question⁉⁉⁉ to you human beings , even with shut down Systems how come that the humidity at Down Level
420-magazine-mobile1250886302.jpg
is lower then Surrounding ⁉⁉⁉
420-magazine-mobile1955740118.jpg

It's Not like I Complain because All at control room is in limits
420-magazine-mobile1390221974.jpg

Another We had to for Better Climate at is that we partly closed gates
420-magazine-mobile1431950506.jpg
hours before Darkness comes outside , starting ruling at the surrounding of my We still couldn't take back....

But don't worry peeps , now with the Interstellar Bridge Functioning Effectively , even with Must close Hour's for our We can effect the Because Our is Really Blessed and We Are Running just More than Effective...For our Knowledge Optimal
420-magazine-mobile1754502172.jpg

But don't worry peeps , now with the Interstellar Bridge Functioning Effectively , even with Must close Hour's for our . We can effect the .... Because Our . is Really Blessed and We Are Running just More than Effective...For our Knowledge Optimal
420-magazine-mobile1754502172.jpg

If it doesnt stick with duckttape, use more duckttape a friend of mine once Said.

I always think of it when i see it .

420-magazine-mobile460143064.jpg

It would appear we have something in common, I am also a Vulcan ! I hope your feeling well my friend, your plants are looking well today, and you seem very upbeat. Stay positive and keep up your experiment !

420-magazine-mobile460143064.jpg

It would appear we have something in common, I am also a Vulcan ! I hope your feeling well my friend, your plants are looking well today, and you seem very upbeat. Stay positive and keep up your experiment !
Thanks, you know I learned that we All have something very Important in common and that's AFRICA...Our Originating....

And I have a (bit to fast) scooter, Is better than any other transportation possibility in A Big City, Am faster than almost all of them

I'm starting to get the idea that this Journal here is Useless because No Answering Questions I wanna take the conclusion that almost No one Reads it...I like always hate wasting and then TIME...No My Friends, not in my small maybe Crazy

But my pal to see in pic from your asked If I can wait a bit longer and maybe give You all Another Chance for interacting for Getting Better with what we do ....So here a few pics...
420-magazine-mobile1550902507.jpg
420-magazine-mobile214039399.jpg

Another important that I learned with doing all this is If you have the possibility Make Your with overcapacity of Devices ( Systems ) that you almost always have a Backup what you immediately can Use...My is Running like that...We build stuff multiple...It's easier to take a step Down if you are Up hill than taking one Up from Down...My Own Words....

My is a Lot Smaller than most You know so for your understandings We was Watering the under with 0.2ltr of almost puur because Our Time is passes slower so our Days also are Longer...But the really Blessed side of that is having more or Better said Longer Time...

I get so a big satisfaction from walking through our Gardens , enjoying Nature and a lately (Blessing) seeing almost in Every Corner for Me Beautiful Flowers...
420-magazine-mobile1865370348.jpg

After Observing I ordered My Troops to let my people Rise more to ☉☉ so the during day LTS orders are scrapped, I want Them To Touch the Sky's

Back
Top Bottom