First Grow With LED In Small Closet

Our Crew has Managed to set the ☉☉☉ a Bit Different For New Adapting because of every day being different and We Go for Full Healthy Usable Grow on Limits...and again My Friend Wett
420-magazine-mobile56185997.jpg

And you know peeps, for our small We was taking a Lot of Factories (BIO TEE & FOOD WORM PEOPLE ) out of Order but the Monsoons Keeps US for Any Brake with Grow so no Stress or Slowing in Growth...I hope now you understand why I spray and still will

The sun on my skin is warm, I know it is there, I do not need to look at a tool for proof
When I breath the air I can tell if its fresh and clean or stale and musty, I do not need to look at a tool for proof. My hearing tells me if one of my machines has stopped working. I do not have to look at a tool for proof. My taste tells me my medicine has to dry longer, I do not need to look at a tool for that. The big guy took one of my real eyes away so I could learn to use all of my "eyes"
The answer to the riddle is I only have one real eye, I lost the other to glaucoma as a small child. But this has allowed me to see much more than I actually "see"

I said We being Blessed and Now my Chef came and Said We have already the Experiment Outcomes Of the ☉☉ Panels and Giving 3 different ☇☇☇ to 3 , now isn't that Progress ⁉❓❔ so Now We Know How Much to Use for our Next and Why it's doing Good

The sun on my skin is warm, I know it is there, I do not need to look at a tool for proof
When I breath the air I can tell if its fresh and clean or stale and musty, I do not need to look at a tool for proof. My hearing tells me if one of my machines has stopped working. I do not have to look at a tool for proof. My taste tells me my medicine has to dry longer, I do not need to look at a tool for that. The big guy took one of my real eyes away so I could learn to use all of my "eyes"
The answer to the riddle is I only have one real eye, I lost the other to glaucoma as a small child. But this has allowed me to see much more than I actually "see"
You know in My Religion We believe in a 3rd eye also...

With Keeping a ⚖♼♹⚛☮☯ Is trying to get the Most Efficiency Out of it as made Possible, at least that's what I'm going for ....can you believe my whole bedroom with all We do we don't use more then 150 Watts including New also being there....

and I spend the Whole Day Commanding from There...for Now because being sick but will start learning starting next Monday what makes me a really Happy Lucky Person....Science

Back
Top Bottom