First Grow With LED In Small Closet

I am using my love and powers to watch out for you. There is no evil that wants to confront me. Do not confuse kindness for weakness.
420-magazine-mobile1132632838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1810066621.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488888533.jpg
that I Never Did And Will

I did and am able to do stuff what the most of us can't or afraid for trying out, I been my Whole life not Been Afraid of Death

I got your backs from here CD, and Lilome. Most just trust the info given, why test it since what they do works, I go against the grain all the time it's what made me successful in life so experiment away I've ran a hydrosoil hybrid for the last year with organics it works great but I didn't show anything but soil fast growth and fat buds till recently
420-magazine-mobile786690597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile184751366.jpg

peeps I only tell here what I See...Look picture please...Again spraying and it really helps the plants because my setup can do like that and need all the well really almost measured amount of water, I'm a bit perfectionist ...
420-magazine-mobile997030517.jpg

Good morning all...I will start spending less time with this journal, here a update picture, in my Eyes they are like(what every parent feel for own kids) Shining, but hey...it might be me being a bit try to have to fun and enjoying the beautiful day...I will try....
420-magazine-mobile1721123619.jpg

Good morning all...I will start spending less time with this journal, here a update picture, in my Eyes they are like(what every parent feel for own kids) Shining, but hey...it might be me being a bit .... try to have to fun and enjoying the beautiful day...I will try....
420-magazine-mobile1721123619.jpg

Less time with This journal? How Come?

Took decision, I stop Fully Posting here...at Least Till End Experiment and will see if I SHARE THE INFO (OUTCOME ) , so any that want Advice from a Simple Poor Soul is more than Welcome to write to me...or anything you else you need to share or tell someone- anyone...im open and try to Help in anyway possible, so take care people and try Spreading LOVE...

I will wait around if you start to feel different, I read all of your posts but I am very busy I have a small farm so I cant always respond and say how good your work is

I will wait around if you start to feel different, I read all of your posts but I am very busy I have a small farm so I cant always respond and say how good your work is
Normally for those Few that was straight and Honest I first wanted to continue but the majority isn't interested or don't wanna interact so for me it's Starting to get Time wasting...and I said Many Times how much I Hate Wasting....

Back
Top Bottom