First Grow With LED In Small Closet

7th cm in 2.5 weeks Flower...Not Bad for A New one or
420-magazine-mobile519501090.jpg

over and outwas saying I won't Spend So Much More TIME here...also because here is Nothing Happening in New Ways I could Learn from , it's All Old New and Knowledge, I need NEW... Cant Hold on to only Old Knowledge

What new information are you looking for? The plant has developed the rules throughout time. There are very specific guidelines to have healthy plants and the best yield possible. We have tried to tell you how to do this. You say you want to do it your way. The wheel is already as round as its ever going to be you cannot make it rounder. I am afraid you will be throwing away all your hard work because you cannot see what you need to see. You see what you want to see.

You keep spraying water on those buds they are going to grow mold in the center where you cant see it they are going to rot and you are going to throw them away then you and your spidy friends will have a good cry together.

Thanks for your honest answer but I am not a experienced Grower (cannabis ) and that's why I only wanted to know from your people your experience with How They Look, I never asked Help or Interference In My WAY OF DOINGS AND GROWING, my EXPERIMENT remember

In veg growth you can use spray on the plants but never on the buds in flower stage. This is a proven fact that will never change no matter what. These are not my words but the words of many many experienced growers I have asked this question to on your behalf to collect the most correct information for you. My cat says if you will not let this information into your world have fun smoking rot instead of pot.
420-magazine-mobile969936996.jpg

He says why do you not listen?

In veg growth you can use spray on the plants but never on the buds in flower stage. This is a proven fact that will never change no matter what. These are not my words but the words of many many experienced growers I have asked this question to on your behalf to collect the most correct information for you. My cat says if you will not let this information into your world have fun smoking rot instead of pot.
420-magazine-mobile969936996.jpg

He says why do you not listen?
and I Asked The Whole GOOGLE YOUTUBE, now you Again....

And I see only Good Happy Progress...isn't Stupid then For Me to Stop or Change My Way....and another thing...The weel is round we and use but We live in a Time Where a LOT more possible transportation abilities exist...why should I use the Wheel If I Know How to Use LIGHT for that

Back
Top Bottom