First Grow With LED In Small Closet

420-magazine-mobile1412622922.jpg

people really if one do a bit his best with trying as much as DIY you can save tons of money...and could be that what you make is even Better because you make it For Yourself

and you don't need much for starting a grow...You can start small with like 1 bulb and grow to much you need on the grow it self adapting every time everything for That Moment Needed for having a healthy Grow...I did...and look what I have today, if it ends like it goes for now , I don't like or wanna talk big but could be I harvest loke 1gr/watt what is a lot for new and first Time Grow...I think . . . . . .

and you don't need much for starting a grow...You can start small with like 1 bulb and grow to much you need on the grow it self adapting every time everything for That Moment Needed for having a healthy Grow...I did...and look what I have today, if it ends like it goes for now , I don't like or wanna talk big but could be I harvest loke 1gr/watt what is a lot for new and first Time Grow...I think . . . . . .
Lol if only rationing out 21amps , navigating thru a old tiny attic to drill holes and set up exhaust and intake were easier...

and this I didn't stick there for Fun...it does show under temps but say more also about the biological process there because of how much more, that higher the temps get. . and from beginning on and still I have the opportunity For An Emergency FLUSH when Needed

and peeps it's not so difficult to make Bio nutritions, I make every time the Basic Needed Nutrients and then add the ingredients needed for That Moment, so they never was getting or will get the same Nutrients twice....

Believe me I'm not that much crazy to do something to Ruin the Outcome of a having a good Harvest, for example today I don't need or will spray because of new soil +watering they was getting

Back
Top Bottom