First grow

Dustyloki

420 Member
First time growing 3.5 weeks in looking for any good pointers anyone wanna shoot out there. 4 plants 2 blue dream 2 gelato. Looking healthy and strong.

Attachments

• 20190704_100616.jpg
    20190704_100616.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 20190704_100611.jpg
    20190704_100611.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 131
Welcome to 420 Dusty.
Lot's of great folks here.
Your plants look nice, bit it's hard to tell the color's because they're blurple.
Maybe next time would you please take your photos with natural light?
Are you going to start a grow journal? Just click on the link belo and that can help get you going.
l look forward to reading and following along with your new grow.

Green Day's to you!

Wick :morenutes:

Welcome.

Welcome to 420 Dusty. What nutes are you going to use? What type of training? They look good and healthy, and ready for training. Those Blue Dreams will triple in size during their stretch. Cheers!!:passitleft::cough:
Fox farms grow big for veg. I was going to go with LST or SOG haven't decided yet. Since this is my first grow I'd like to go with the safest route. Also my tent is 4x4x6 so decent room but not a crazy amount of space.

I have used the trio ( Big bloom,grow big, tiger bloom) with decent success. I use their feeding schedule and add as needed. Once they are in flower, you may need to add cal mag. The Blue Dreams I grew took everything I threw at them. I used lst and ended up having to super crop to maintain height. Have fun, not much better than chiefing on your own bud. Cheers!!

So I am officially at week 4. Any advice when I should begin flowering? Was planning on flowering mid August or early September.

One day at a time Dusty. Just keep up the good work. :thumb:

3 out of 4 are looking great the last one looks droopy was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is over or underwatering??

Dusty, that's what a journal is good for, so we can chug along with your grow and help you get a better handle on things when you ask.

Would you please tell us how you water them? How do you tell when to water and how much.
There's a link below that says "How to water a potted plant".
Emilya, took the time to really test this method and it seems to work for me.

Also, we can see your girls better if you took a photo when they weren't under your lights. It harder to tell when they're purple.

Help us help you.

Back
Top Bottom