First grow

Old G

3 months of waiting to see if my plant was female is over, I found a seed in my medical pot and gave it a go.
I broke the stem a month ago , I put a splint and med tape on the break and the plant didn’t skip a beat.
Then I had a spider mite problem that I fixed with neem oil ,My plant was getting too tall so I went 12/12 and a week later I have these beautiful hairs growing all over.
Im doing everything by the book but it seems you still run into problems. I’ve found this very rewarding, can’t wait till I can smoke it

DF16DFBD-4861-4F2B-84CD-CD6280BB8E38.jpeg

C7CA5157-6A80-48D0-A650-3CF8BF192C01.png

@Old g She looks like she happy.

Do you know the strain?

A couple more images would give us a better idea of where you are in the grow cycle.

You should start a journal so we can help you make it to harvest.

Also, after you have 50 post you can enter our contest and win free cool grow stuff.

Ping me if you have a question.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thank you, I found her in white widow. I left her in veg too long, she’s 5 feet already and it’s only the first week of flower.It’s fun doing this , I’ll adapt the lites to take me thru harvest

Thank you, I found her in white widow. I left her in veg too long, she’s 5 feet already and it’s only the first week of flower.It’s fun doing this , I’ll adapt the lites to take me thru harvest
Looks like things are going well. If you are growing in a tent I would consider "Super Cropping" it soon before you are deep into flower. Hey, @InTheShed shed, don't you have a Tutorial on this you can point him to ? If you do it you will be glad you did. It increases your yield while helping control plant height.

Hey, @InTheShed shed, don't you have a Tutorial on this you can point him to ?
Thanks for the shout Buds! My supercrop thread is here:

Looks like things are going well. If you are growing in a tent I would consider "Super Cropping" it soon before you are deep into flower. Hey, @InTheShed shed, don't you have a Tutorial on this you can point him to ? If you do it you will be glad you did. It increases your yield while helping control plant height.
Thanx guys, to be honest I’m just happy I made it to flower. It’s been over 3 months to here. I almost threw in the towel a couple times, dropping the lite and breaking the plant , just seems every time you fix one thing there’s another hurdle to jump.

F20F8C3D-D84F-4E11-989E-8F780406200C.jpeg

7420A7AF-095A-4A04-BD48-CED401FD2F64.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom