First hydro attempt

The still works good, swap out frozen water bottles throughout the day pretty easy. Runnin 730 5.9 at 68 degrees res temp. She is nice and green and her trunk is startin to get rediculously fat she is preppin her self to hold up a big ol bunch of buds
420-magazine-mobile203568677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1496316019.jpg

I live in a very rural part of the U.S. its sparcly populated and everything is a bit of a drive to get thats why I do most of my shoppin online. My plan is to supply myself and forgo contact with other humans as I usually wind up wanting to peel their faces off.

This fan is awesome, I set it so one side brings fresh air in and the other exhausts. I can keep things cool now as far as res temps and the fan has been doin a good job with the room temp. I have no problem lettin it hit 80 for a little while as long as my girls feet are cool.
420-magazine-mobile537440255.jpg

I live in a very rural part of the U.S. its sparcly populated and everything is a bit of a drive to get thats why I do most of my shoppin online. My plan is to supply myself and forgo contact with other humans as I usually wind up wanting to peel their faces off.
Am towny in small town of UK but can be a busy lil place and can be a gost town aswell

We been havin 90+ degree days I could pop in the ac again but I am wonderin if warmer fresh air is better than cool recirculated air. Plus I like havin several options for situations like this where I know I'm only gonna have to deal with higher temps for a couple weeks.

We been havin 90+ degree days I could pop in the ac again but I am wonderin if warmer fresh air is better than cool recirculated air. Plus I like havin several options for situations like this where I know I'm only gonna have to deal with higher temps for a couple weeks.
I would say cooled air as the fresh air will still be warm

And I am still fucking pissed off at this 420 thing, we are not robots we are people how many fuckin pot plants can a person look at till they all start lookin the same. I like to break things up and throw a little personality into the mix once in a while. I can understand get bent over gun pics but a picture of a mountain stream? A fucking creek? Really? I hope admin is readin this and kicks me off I dont give a flying fuck.

And I am still fucking pissed off at this 420 thing, we are not robots we are people how many fuckin pot plants can a person look at till they all start lookin the same. I like to break things up and throw a little personality into the mix once in a while. I can understand get bent over gun pics but a picture of a mountain stream? A fucking creek? Really? I hope admin is readin this and kicks me off I dont give a flying fuck.
Why what did they say I ant seen note what the problem .

One of the stoners in charge of this rag called me out twice now, the first time I deserved but the second time crossed the line between necessary admonishment and flat out stupidity. If this rag operated properly it would be easy to find places to post off topic. The stoner that called me out sent me a link to somethin or other on here and guess what! The fucking link didnt work! Now I am pissed off and I will voice it here on my little bully pulpit till the end.

One of the stoners in charge of this rag called me out twice now, the first time I deserved but the second time crossed the line between necessary admonishment and flat out stupidity. If this rag operated properly it would be easy to find places to post off topic. The stoner that called me out sent me a link to somethin or other on here and guess what! The fucking link didnt work! Now I am pissed off and I will voice it here on my little bully pulpit till the end.
Lol yeah am to stoned to be botherd by things like that

I need to be that way but some things need to be said. I took this very personally I have been on here for only six months have a sucessfull grow behind me been tryin to help other folks, been nice, been polite, and even bought stuff from their sponcers. I have almost 1000 posts I have been very active on here. I take no shit and give none.

820 5.7 68 res temp. man she is startin to chug right along. That tip on root rot prevention really helped keep my numbers under control all I have been doin is swappin ice bottles and checkin numbers
420-magazine-mobile449040686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile863523747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1815901038.jpg

Back
Top Bottom