Cultivators Coco Crop

Im going to tagalong for this!

I hope you can make it through without a hassle from you know who. such a bummer that they waste time on something that is so harmless and unimportant compared to all the other lunatics out there carrying guns, doing real (hard) drugs, and the gangs that basically run the street in most major metropolitan cities.

good luck buddy!

Seedlings are now in 6.5ltr square pots. I have 22 plants total under 2 600w hps at this point. I am considering taking a few cuttings from the flying dutchman pure to top the numbers up a touch. Would have been happier with 30. Once again my incompetent grow partner managed to kill some of the seedlings as he thought it would be a good idea to drop the 600w hps about 8inchs above them. Why cant people just leave things alone and listen to people who have experience??? Not to worry I got there in time to avert a huge disaster. He's already killed 27 cuttings. maybe i should look to find better help! pics to follow tomoz.

A view of my set up. still 2 hps to add yet.
set_up_3.jpg

room_set_up_24_1_12.jpg

Another 5 cuttings taken from my flying dutchman pure today.
cutting1.JPG

Cuttings taken from centre plant.
pure_3.jpg

Repotted seedling. 6.5litre square pots containing canna professional coco coir.
seedling_24_1_12.jpg

Using clear plastic cups as mini propogators. Room humity is relatively low and had to switch to 600w hps x2 so thought this best way to deal with situation.
individual_prop.jpg

So hope u guys like what you see so far. I'll update with further pics on weekly basis unless there are any major developments. Any comments or constructive criticism welcome.

Thanks.........

Ok water problem solved. System just needed good flush after new filters installed.

I have tied down the 3 Flying Dutch pure as considering training for mothers. They all looking good. Pics to follow.

I real excited about this grow. i have lots of grows behind me but this one has strains i've not grown before and i got a nice space. I feel like a kid at christmas. ;)

I feel like not enough people are checking my grow out so any tips on getting a few more people in would be nice......

thanks people.

so here's a bit of an update.

This is the basic nutes I use during veg phase, others added for flower cycle.
house_garden_coco_a_b.jpg

nutes-additives.jpg

nutes-additives2.jpg

And here a couple pics of the original flying dutchman pure that i started with. I've tied them down a little and took few cuttings from them. Debating on whether or not to just keep these 3 plants as mothers.
training_pure_2.jpg

trained_pure.jpg

training_pure.jpg

pure_veg.jpg

so here are the babies in veg 6 days after last pics taken.
vegging_2.jpg

vegging2.jpg

overview16.jpg

This is the Big Bang. looking lovely if i do say so.
bigbang_veg.jpg

Finally I have a mutant in the mix. This is the A.M.S strain. Just going to grow it out and keep close eye on it herming. Had couple mutant A.M.S in my last grow and they turned out the best bud! fingers crossed.....
mutant32.jpg

mutant_2.jpg

Maybe its just a late bloomer. All seeds germinated at same time and had same treatment....
mutant7.jpg

As always all costructive criticism welcome..........

Just spotted black fly in grow room. nightmare, was hoping this be a peast free grow. i hate using pesticides. Any ideas anyone? These are young plants, so i dont want to damage them. I gutted, I sterilsed this room completely before set up. They must have hitched a ride on me from another friends grow!

I have decided against the funite bomb and today used a product called Tanlin (active ingrediant chitin). Basically added 130 drops to 20 litres of R/O filtered water and i am to add once a week. I have also hung the sticky fly catchers up for now. Hopefully the larvae will burst as described on bottle the my multi enzyme should break up and allow the plants to feed on the remains of the larvae instead of the other way around!

Back
Top Bottom