Cultivators Coco Crop

Good luck, i hope it will work for you.

Thanks....

I hope it works too. To be fair I have little idea wot the stuff i've used is and think I should have done more research. Was one of them hydro store moments where they managed to baffle my brain so i just bought it to get out of there!!! haha

Lets just hope it gives results. Plants are looking fine at min so the larvae mustnt of damaged roots too much but still a pain in the arse!

Just read through your journal, it's looking great. How do you like the rhizotonic and cannazyme? i almost picked those up the last time i was at the hydro shop.

Thanks for dropping in mate.

The rhizotonic is good but not great. I think it works best in soil where u can get a really good rhizosphere especially when u add mollasses. The mollasses will feed the rhizo and give great environment for root zone. However I do prefer to use root excellurator by house and garden now, i throw rhizo in few times during veg just to get the good bacteria going aswell as algen extract which is a seaweed based product with good bio organisms in too. I have never seen root growth so well developed with any other product than the root excellurator but then I think most of H&G range is pretty good.

The canazyme, again is a good product as it breaks up dead organic matter in the media and converts it into feed or energy for the plant. I have found that products like multi enzyme are better though as it contains the canazyme like enzymes plus other benficial micro nutrients.

Hope this helps? Are u doing a grow currently? what nutes do u use?

Here is a weekly pic update. Eager to get onto the flower cycle but plants still a bit imature. Not long now though, will switch at some point in next 2 weeks.

overview of grow
overview_6feb12.jpg

check out these size of the fan leaves on this big bang!
bigbang_6feb12.jpg

I have topped a couple of the big bang to see how it responds in comparasin to a one left to its own devices.
topped_bigbang.jpg

The top off the big bang
top_off_bigbang.jpg

Well i have decided to keep the original pure for mothers so that i can have a peretual grow at my current grow room. Also i need many cuttings for my next grow which will either be a 2ltr hempy with 300 cuttings or an eco system mk1 vertical grow which will use in the region of 200 cuttings. Either way i'll have my work cut out but u reap what u sow!

What ever you choose will be great I'm sure. I can't wait to see the numbers man, oh and I looked into that strain you were telling me about. Looks like a really winner to me gonna have to grab a few on my next order!

I really do think they be top notch for hempy method as the way they grow so top heavy with little side branching perfect. Only downside is greenhouse seeds only do a feminised version or thats all i'm aware of so selecting a mother can be that bit more tricky to avoid hermies and they need trained quite some bit to make mothers. However i think u be impressed with end result .

So i've just taken 30 cuttings from my Pure strain. Forgot to take camera to document but I will do a 'how to' on taking cuttings in next day or so. I have placed these cuttings in jiffy pellets soaked in a solution of root excellurator and superthrive. However i will be using my 80site aeroponic system for future clones.

BNP nutes are yet available overseas. Currently they are only in the states. Wait for it soon it will be available world wide. Great grow there Cultivator! Indeed you are.

Yeah i emailed to see what the situation was and shipping was going to be expensive. I'll just wait and see if it lands here. The range i use is fine but wanted to do a comparasin grow to see if they as good as what people are saying on here.

Few of my plants are showing a lockout or defiecency of what i believe is manganese (mn). I use R/O water and I am ph 5.8 with e.c 1.8 (ppm 800-1000). I've had this prob before when using R/O water but wasnt sure what it was back then. I think I'll try some sort of foliar feed or maybe couple feeds using tap water instead of R/O water. Any suggestions? I will post update of grow room at weekend as batteries died on camera but i do have a couple pics of a fan leaf with the prob.

deficiency2.jpg

deficiency1.jpg

Any advice people???

No not adding it. Have a feeling thats what it is now. my tap water has high mineral content and i never get this when using it but also high chlorine. Think i'll mix half tap water to my R/O water to see if this helps.

When using R/O you need to add Calcium and Magnesium since the R/O process strips them out and, they don't include them in most nutes, probably so you can use with tap water without causing a toxicity.

Back
Top Bottom