Cultivators Coco Crop

Hi everyone.

Well this is my 3rd attempt at a journal here on 420 and lets hope this is 3rd time lucky! My first 2 journals were unfortunately abandoned due to the police removing the goods and me being criminalized in the process. But the show must go on.

I have lots of grows behind me but I am still learning and still from time to time make f**k ups. So all constructive critisism, feedback, opinions are apreciated and I will do my best to answer any questions that may arise.

This will be 30 cuttings of a strain named Flying Dutchman Pure which were very kindly donated to me from 2 very healthy looking mothers. They will be grown in coco coir in 6.5ltr square pots and hand fed. This is a new strain to me so not sure what to expect..........

Let the show comence :420:

What strain is it? Flying Dutchman Pure
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 75%sativa 25%indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Cuttings rooting in rockwool cubes 16/12/2011
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco Coir with 2inches clay pebbles
If soil... What size pot? 6.5litre square pots
Size of light? 600w HPS x4 powered by x4 hacienda digital ballasts
Is it aircooled? No
Hood/Reflector? Diamond Reflector
Temp of Room/cab? 77-80f
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? Not at present but have had issues with blackfly in past
How often are you watering? As required every 3 days or so depending on needs
Type and strength of ferts used? BioNova A+B, Root excelurator, cannazyme, superthrive, Hammerhead, shooting powder, nitrozyme, molasses. (this is subject to change, this is what my last grow consisted of but I am planning to implement the full range from House & Gard
# of Plants: 30
Yield : 50+ Ounces. (hopefully:))

Pics to follow..

Just some more info that i've found about the strain...

Large yields can be expected from this variety. The Pure is extremely homogenous and is perfectly adapted for all growing methods. Whether she is being grown indoors, in a greenhouse or in the great outdoors, the Pure is a strain that expresses the best of both its Sativa and Indica heritage.

Developed: USA, stabilized hybrid

Sativa / Indica: 75 % / 25 %

Appearance: Big flowers, limegreen to gold

Smell / Taste: Sweet smell, full, satisfying taste

High / Strength: Very strong, cerebral/physical

Yield Per m2: Very high

Sowing Time: May / June

Outdoor Harvest: October (Holland)

Flowering Period: 8 weeks (12 hrs indoor)

I havent had a chance to take pics yet for this journal so I will add what I have of my cuttings and a few pics from my last grow which is just finishing off. Hope to get some good pics of set up and babies when this crop down in a week or so.

The cuttings in propogator, this not great shot sorry.
propogation_resize.jpg
Greenhouse seeds A.M.S
A_M_S_flower_resize_4.jpg
Around day 49/50 of flower
A_M_S_flower_resize_3.jpg
A_M_S_flower_resize_2.jpg
Nice close up shot around day 50 flower
A_M_S_flower_bud_1.jpg

This A.M.S is very sticky and highly resinous. I am on day 61 at min and i will be harvesting day 70. This takes it 1 week over breeders flower time. Its really packing on weight now and the plants all need staked and tied. This was my first attempt at this strain. Positives: very easy to grow and very forgiving to stress, fast flower time, very resinous, can handle high ppm, not too bushy so can fit alot in small space. Negatives: Very few side branches, Smell is so strong it actually gives me headache. Smaller yield than i'd like.

I pretty much let this grow go without tampering about too much. Other than some defoliation and staking them i've allowed them to do their own thing. i like to do this when growing a new strain just to see how it grows and see its characteristics. I would def LST if i grew this strain again as i think it would increase yield significantly.

Thank you...neighbour, i will be hailing and waveing to you from the east....i hope the bobbies ....will stay away...this time....2800 watts is like 8 euros a day for electricity....in my country.....i hope your yield will be a thousandfold of your electricity bill.

Thank you...neighbour, i will be hailing and waveing to you from the east....i hope the bobbies ....will stay away...this time....2800 watts is like 8 euros a day for electricity....in my country.....i hope your yield will be a thousandfold of your electricity bill.

yeah it that expensive here too but hope the end result will make it worthwhile.:thanks:

Ok. So sorry for starting a journal and not updating for a while. Had few issues which meant i've had to go back to the drawing board. My original site got burgled. Luckily the thief got rumbled by a neighbour and never took anything but means i had to move destination.

Currently I am building a new room and there will be pics, and update properly tomoro. I really want this journal to be interactive and for people to learn from, as well as inform me on where i may improve.

Be back with u soon.............

Right so there's been some alterations.........

I am no longer growing 30 clones of the flying dutchmans pure :( due to a monumental f**k up by my grow partner during transportation to their new destination. I am now down to just 3 cuttings which are now a week or so into veg.

To compensate for disaster I have germinated 10 Greenhouse seeds A.M.S of which I have just had a successful grow. Also 10 Greenhouse Seeds Big Bang, this is a new strain to me so be interesting to see results. And finally a rogue white widow is joining the rest. They are all feminised seeds and from my experience Greenhouse provide some of the best femmed seed around. My total grow will be 24 plants and still under 4 600w hps.

Pics to follow asap

Sorry it's took while to get some pics posted but here we go. There are a selection of my new grow room which is not quite completed, still need to add rest of lights but will add as needed. Have the hooks in place so it case of just adding when necessary. Also I will be fixing ballasts and any wiring etc to walls today. The carbon filter will be switched to a 12in Rhino filter once room gets a little stinky. Room currently running at 78f and cant measure RH at min but it pretty humid in propogator.

Extraction
room_carbon_filter.jpg
Intake
Intake5.jpg
Seedlings, some are looking a little stretched but I will remedy that today by placing some T5's directly over top instead of using the 600w hps
13-1-12_seedlings.jpg
My original pure cuttings of which only 3 remain and about 3 weeks in veg
13-1-12_pure3.jpg
13-1-12_pure2.jpg
13-1-12_pure.jpg
10 A.M.S, 10 Big Bang, 1 White Widow, 3 Blue Cheese.
13-1-12_AMS_big_bang_blue_cheese.jpg
Propogation lid is off for photo purpose, will be moving tray under T5's today
13-1-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom