Cultivators Coco Crop

Although there are lots already on here, i will be doing a cutting tutorial tomoro for those of u who may be unsure of what to do. Was going to do it today but mothers were a bit dry so thought a good drink for them before the cutting commenced would be best. Here is a couple of pics of how i will run my new set up.

2litre bottle with small res in bottom. Idea stolen or rather borrowed from twelve :thanks:

IMG00036-20120307-1954.jpg

IMG00035-20120307-1858.jpg

Roots grow through holes and sit in dwc mini res. no need for air stone as feeding/watering every 2 days, so enough oxgen in water and it being replaced regular.
IMG00034-20120307-1858.jpg

Sounds like you may have inadvertently saved it in the wrong format when you reduced the size. Look and see what the file extension is. .jpg and .png work almost everywhere. If the file type is correct, I would suspect a corrupt file.

Thanks i'll check that out mate. I not the best when it comes to the digital age :thanks:

So guys i havent posted for quite some time. Combination of internet being down, work and domestic problems.

This journal has been a bit of a disaster and i apologise to anyone who was following it. I finished with a dry weight of 40oz which was also disappointing result for me.

I have switched to the 2lt hempy method as many on here have now after fieds informative journals but i am findind it arduous hand feeding so many plants when i work long shifts so i have just aquired a 16pot wilma system and a couple of oxypots. I will be doing a comparison grow but not journalling it as i dont have the time and i dont want to start another jouranl if i cant keep it updated reguarly. Maybe once work dies down i will do a journal on the method i settle on.

To all of my fellow growers, may ur buds be dense and enjoy what u do! So sorry about abandoned journal!!! peace....

Back
Top Bottom