First hydro attempt

I think I'm gonna put my new clone in my own soil mixture and veg her where the twig is this winter when shes done.
420-magazine-mobile1790163042.jpg

The twigs really lookin happy man does it ever feel good havin my first grow behind me the whole not knowing what stage or roughly how long she might have to go has been replaced with I cant wait till shes ready whenever that is.

I took down one of my favorite plants the other day I think it's been 2 days now but went to go jar it so I could cure it and dry it and realized once I had put three buds in the jar a 32oz mason jar was full so I had to continue using mason jar after mason jar I think I ended up using 5 to hold one plant the Botanicare sweet that I have been using is working wonderfully and your plant is looking better and better week by week that poor twig his name should not be twig LOL have you figured out the timing on the strain you are running now or if you just learn to be patient

Waitin for choppers here, they flew around a little bout a month ago the twig was still outside but she wasent real big, my guess is they look for plots single plants here and there are harder to spot. Tryin to get the timing down so I can veg outside in pots then get em inside before the police start lookin. Dont you think leagalization might free up them guys to do more important work?

I have done this just to see what it was like and how they actually did it from the air a pot plant stands out like an albino goldfish does in a pond and the reason for this is during the fall it does not change colors like the normal bushes and trees do it has a different type of green throughout the year than the voltage around it and early in the year they look for patterns freshly dug holes and filled up areas if you're in a legal state why are they bothering to do it unless they are looking for something else curious I may have to make a few calls and find out

Growin the same strain over again is night and day as far as comfort level goes lots of questions have been answered, its not so much of a mystery anymore. Now I need to expand to another strain. I got some bagweed, compressed brown commercial stuff I haven't seen in twenty years but its pretty good and I got the bottom of a pound bag, lots of scraps and such, and seeds, beautiful seeds. What do ya think those guys grow I havent done a bagseed grow yet.

And I will admit I need more study on stuff like strains and sativas and such it hasn't been particularly important to my grow so I haven't zeroed in on that yet.

I was offered a place in a little seed exchange between users I might revisit that now that I'm movin on a little smoother I have 8 femmed green cr--k seeds I am gettin interested in tryin somethin different. Might have to start thinkin about orderin another batch of seedswith a little more variety as I'm gettin a little more adventurous

It's funny that you say you have the old brown commercial weed because if you were to try to grow it out it would come out green the reason for this is the brown tint to it comes in when they start to let it ferment in a pile that is how the Brown gets there it dries it out a little too fast and changes the color wear when we cure inside it keeps its color letting it fermenting is their way back then of curing unlike the way we done today I am going to send you a p.m.

Yea I figured it didnt start out brown and dank. Figured it would be a good opportunity to test my sexing skills and get a little somethin different goin.

I have never seen anybody miss sex a plant after they have already seen a female plant they are hugely different the mail has balls and the female has hairs same as human beings did you read your p.m.

Most of the time when they are talking about it being easy they expect you to already have some experience under your belt and a lot of it has to do with what you put it in running green crack in Hydro you may not have as much problems with it as I do running it in Coco I have green crack and I swear to God I hate that plant if it's not one deficiency it's another

I have some reading material but right now I am tryin to avoid long reads was thinkin I'll have more time when the weather turns
420-magazine-mobile1712499037.jpg

Yeah cuz most of my books are in the hundreds of pages I have one that I know for a fact is 791 pages then I also have the ones I download into my phone some of those can be quite long to even though they say that there's a short amount of pages it can take you forever to get through them but I seem to read almost every new book that comes out and every old when I can get my hands on the reason for this is I like to compare different people that actually have a lot of experience doing that how they compare to each other and if they're things match what does much knowledge as I have on cannabis it is hard for me to find an answer to my questions when I actually come up with a question to ask I don't have anyone to go to LMAO it's like the teacher needing to answer a question who the hell does he have

Most of the time when they are talking about it being easy they expect you to already have some experience under your belt and a lot of it has to do with what you put it in running green crack in Hydro you may not have as much problems with it as I do running it in Coco I have green crack and I swear to God I hate that plant if it's not one deficiency it's another

I am not sure what you call my trickle the water through the coco with a plant in it thing. And yep unexplained and unfixable leaf/nute issues. Has to be genetics.

Maybe it was better for me to deal with all that right off the bat. There aint much I cant figure out.

Back
Top Bottom